Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Only translate new threads

Also, lets say I have a x number of threads translated, but I don't want to translate anything at all anymore. There is no way to turn off translations without removing all of the links to those pages.

In this case I would like to retain the flag links where translations exist, but turn off the flag links so nothing new is translated.

This is a case where an internal switch to say 'if this thread is fully translated in this language, display flag link'

Banned

Please create a new topic with feature request.
    Please keep one issue per one thread.
    New function "Only translate new threads" is already done and included in booth - vBET 3.x and vBET 4.x versions.

I installed the latest version, and unfortunately this doesn't work as I thought it would.

The issue is, that if used, older threads then the days specified that have been translated are no longer linked to. Furthermore, the link is still there, but gets redirected to the original. I realize there's a challenge in determining if a thread has been translated or not, but I think it is necessary as to not waste money on previous translations that have been completed.

Also, if a thread that was previously translated falls below the "Don't translate old threads" threshold then there will be a lot of reindexing going on. If anything this shouldn't be a number of days, but a fixed date so translations will not continually become obsolete.

Banned

If the topic is redirected then you do not lose money on the translation, because it is not sent for translation.
    Translation thread from a certain date will be in http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.co...ranslated.html.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12