PDA

View Full Version : I hope to continue support for the free version

maxvb
05-10-12, 09:36
Hi, I would ask the site manager to continue support for the free version, it attracts many visitors to the site, and give the option to experiment before the purchase. Please put my order into account.Thanks to everyone

Marcin Kalak
08-10-12, 15:13
The free version of the product is no longer supported due to the closing of Google Translation API v1.

However, we are improving our product every day, therefore please consider going to full vBET versions!
Full vBET supports already Google Translation API v2, Microsoft Translation API and Apertium Translation API.
Also it provides optimalization for translation, automatical API switch and even more!

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations supported by vBET 4.10.1