PDA

View Full Version : different style

Damas
25-11-09, 04:40
Hello,

Is there any way to use different style just for translated (language) pages?

Thank you

vBET
25-11-09, 06:41
This applies to booth vBET 2.x (free) and vBET 3.x (commercial) versions.

If you are on translated page it means that you have set $_GET['language'].

That means that you are able to do ANY customization which will work only for translated pages. All you have to do is modification which will check does language is set before making any changes.

if ($_GET['language']) {
DO SOMESTHING SPECIAL ONLY FOR TRANSLTED PAGES
}

This code you can include in plugin.

You can also made special changes inside of templates:

<if condition="$_GET['language']">
DO SOMESTHING SPECIAL ONLY FOR TRANSLTED PAGES
</if>

Good example for template - handle translation tracking in java script + use internationalized RSS channel (only for vBET 3.x):

<!-- Lastest threads -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="<if condition="$_GET['language']">/$_GET[language]/</if>external.php?type=js"></script>
<table class="tborder" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
<tr>
<td class="tcat">
Last Posts
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="alt1 bulletlinks">
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
for (var i = 0; i < threads.length && i < 6; i++)
{
document.write('<a href="<if condition="$_GET['language']">/$_GET[language]/</if>showthread.php?t=' + threads[i]['threadid'] + '">' + threads[i]['title'] + '</a>');
}
//-->
</script>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<br/>
<!-- Lastest threads END -->

Damas
25-11-09, 13:44
Great, working fine for me.

The last thing i need, how to place flags on header only on translated (language) pages please?

I am really very appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Damas
25-11-09, 13:57
Thats it :D

$vbenterprisetranslatorflags

Thank you

vBET
25-11-09, 14:00
Great, working fine for me.

The last thing i need, how to place flags on header only on translated (language) pages please?

I am really very appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Use custom place for flags and place it where you want for translated pages, and where you want for not translated pages using opposite conditions.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations made by vBET Translator 4.10.1