PDA

View Full Version : Solved How to integrate my vBAdvanced CMPS page outside the forum root?

Simon Lloyd
05-10-10, 16:36
Hi all,
I have just had a little help getting the product to work and it does beautifully now, however i am using vBAdvanced CMPS (not vBadvanced dynamics) and the page is at domain level i.e www.thecodecage.com/index.php my forum is at this level www.thecodecage.com/forumz how do i get the translation to work on this page too?

Regards,
Simon

Simon Lloyd
05-10-10, 16:57
Just to let you know that i have edited includes/vba_cmps_include_top.php to look like this
<?php
global $vbenterprisetranslatorflags;
global $vbenterprisetranslatorflagsdropdown;
eval('$navbar = "' . fetch_template('navbar') . '";');

// ++=========================================================================++
// || vBadvanced CMPS v3.1.0 (vB 3.6 - vB 3.8) - 88781
// || © 2003-2009 vBadvanced.com - All Rights Reserved
// || This file may not be redistributed in whole or significant part.
// || vBadvanced (http://vbadvanced.com)
// || Downloaded 16:57, Sun Jan 11th 2009But the flags don't show so it cant be translated?

Regards,
Simon

kamilkurczak
06-10-10, 08:55
have you tried this:
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/troubleshooting/6-faq-2.html#post54

Simon Lloyd
06-10-10, 09:53
This is the top of my domain level .htaccess

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forumz/ [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forumz/$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|modcp/|vbseo_sitemap/|cron)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !^(admincp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule $ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]Track urls outside is turned on, but still it doesn't show?

kamilkurczak
06-10-10, 10:04
firstly .htaccess to outside page should be:

RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/$ index.php?language=$1&vbet_outside=true [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ $2?language=$1&vbet_outside=true [L,QSA]

rewritecond %{query_STRING} !vbet_outside=true
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1?vbet_outside=true [L,QSA]

please paste this rules into your .htaccess

Simon Lloyd
06-10-10, 10:26
Kamil, thanks for the reply, the top of my .htaccess now looks like this
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/$ index.php?language=$1&vbet_outside=true [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ $2?language=$1&vbet_outside=true [L,QSA]

rewritecond %{query_STRING} !vbet_outside=true
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1?vbet_outside=true [L,QSA]

but i still cannot make the flags appear so cannot check translation.

EDIT: infact other countries now cannot see the homepage

Simon Lloyd
06-10-10, 10:39
Kamil, i have extended your ftp access to domain level :)

kamilkurczak
06-10-10, 10:54
just look now:
if you use this url: Cage Code - Pomoc pakietu Microsoft Office - Microsoft Office dyskusja (http://www.thecodecage.com/pl/)
is translated, but I can't see the flags, so we must add this flags by hand

Simon Lloyd
06-10-10, 11:01
Thanks, how do we do that?

Regards,
Simon

kamilkurczak
06-10-10, 11:35
so,
1. go to your admincp->vBET->flags
2. set Flags Place to Custom
3. add in to template in good place (on your forum is under the logo image)
this code:
$vbenterprisetranslatorflags
(find a good place by search machine in your admincp->Styles & Templates->Search in Templates)

:)

Simon Lloyd
06-10-10, 11:39
Thanks, i notice that you have already done that and i appreciate it :)There is only one dwell minor issue, if you look here The Code Cage - Office of Help of Microsoft - Discussion of Microsoft Office (http://www.thecodecage.com/es/) you will see that the users on-line names plough translated, is there to way to prevent the usernames from being translated there?

kamilkurczak
06-10-10, 11:49
ok I will try to find a solution

Simon Lloyd
06-10-10, 11:50
Kamil, thanks very much for your attention with this :)

kamilkurczak
06-10-10, 11:52
this » Online Users box is a mod or normal vB option?

Simon Lloyd
06-10-10, 11:56
It's a normal vBAdvanced module, if you look in admincp at vBAdvanced CMPS>adv_portal_onlineusers thats the template that supplies the module (i think), i also pm'd you a filename that i ftp'd to to make a change shown in the file like this:
//Simons change

Simon Lloyd
07-10-10, 13:11
Thanks, i notice that you have already done that and i appreciate it :)There is only one dwell minor issue, if you look here The Code Cage - Office of Help of Microsoft - Discussion of Microsoft Office (http://www.thecodecage.com/es/) you will see that the users on-line names plough translated, is there to way to prevent the usernames from being translated there?

ok I will try to find a solution

this » Online Users box is a mod or normal vB option?I fixed this issue with this thread http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/bug-reporting/8-usernames-still-translated-2.html

kamilkurczak
07-10-10, 13:46
Thanks for confirmation :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET 4.10.1