Quote Originally Posted by beaconsfield View Post
I have the same problem.

I use Vbseo 3.5.2 and Sitemap Generator 2.6 beta 2

Sitemap generator is not working. It starts and not complete.

Same with me. The generator starts and comes up with

"[SECTION START] showthread [18,484.1Kb mem used] [372,670s (+372,670s)]"
in the very same moment I click the button (so I guess the echoed result with 372 seconds has to be definitly wrong)- and then it dies. No xml´s created, no pings, nothing. php_value max_execution_time is set to 540.

And by the way: I contacted the vbseo support for this. They responded with this:

Quote Originally Posted by vbseo Support
Please note that we don't offer support to boards that have vBEnterprice translator installed. Please revert any changes you applied to vBSEO , vBSEO Sitemap Generator files , uninstall that modification and try again.
Sounds like vBET and vbSEO would have some disagreements..