Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Big mess!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    257

    Default Big mess!!

    I have a huge mess on my forum after attempting to upgrade to 3.3.6

    After uploading the files onto my server I have this on the top of my homepage:

    Warning: Missing argument 2 for vbet_parse_templates(), called in [path]/global.php(607) : eval()'d code on line 1708 and defined in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_hooks.php on line 432

    Worst is I cannot even access my Admin Control Panel. I get this when attempting to log in:

    Warning: Missing argument 2 for vbet_parse_templates(), called in [path]/global.php(607) : eval()'d code on line 1708 and defined in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_hooks.php on line 432

    I need help fast please******

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    257

    Default

    I had to re-upload all the 3.3.4 files to get rid of all the errors. Please advise!

  3. #3
    vBulletin Enterprise Translator (vBET) Staff
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    ok, so:


    If you didn't import product file yet, please do this:
    1. disable your all plugin system globally by:
    admincp->vBullletin Options->Plugin/Hook System and set NO
    2. go to admincp->Plugins & Products->Manage Products and disable vBET
    3. enable your plugins again (like in first point - set YES)
    4. import product file
    5. enable vBET by manage products.
    We've added a note about import product file in this post: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.co...-released.html

    sorry for this trouble.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    257

    Default

    After uploading the files to my server I cannot access my ACP. So how can I even do all that?

  5. #5
    vBulletin Enterprise Translator (vBET) Staff
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    ahh sorry for that.

    to disable plugins by config.php:

    1.open config.php
    2. paste after <?php this code:
    PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true); 
    now all plugins are disabled

    to enablet just comment this line, like:
    PHP Code:
    #define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true); 

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Yes, I know how to do that. I saw now that in you Announcement thread that you say to first upload the product and then the files to the server. I did that now, and it seems to be all good now.

    However, you should really then include this instructions in your download for not everyone reads the announcements, and might, just like me, just download and install normally.

  7. #7
    vBulletin Enterprise Translator (vBET) Staff
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    thanks for confirmation.
    now this is in insctruction.
    sorry for the trouble

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •