Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: vBET 3.3.0 Released

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yahoooh View Post
    i want to upgrade from 2.x to 3.3.x
    but i am afraid that will not work for vba dyna and other services as it works now
    for my site with all addons and subdomain

can i install the version 3.3 but without uninstall version 2.x
    i will disable it only
    untill i chick all aspects of new version
    In such cases it is wise to made full backup and set it in test forum. Then check it all in test environment.
    Also - you can always install 2.x again - you will only loose your cache content, but it will fill again.
    Also vBET 3.3 should support all places which was supported by 2.x - in point 3.x has more possibilities, there was nothing removed - only added

And at the end answering directly to your question - booth versions of vBET have same ID, so it will not work. If you install 3.x without un-installing 2.x then it will simply override 2.x (with removing old cache tables).

Default Curl_setopt updating problem

Text automatically translated from: Spanish to: English
    Translated text
    Hello,

When upgrading to 3.3.0 I have the following error but only to translate the messages (Translate forum and subforums work correctly)

Code:
    Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions.php on line 639
    Thanks
    Original text

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jorgejgm View Post
    Text automatically translated from: Spanish to: English
    Translated text
    Hello,

When upgrading to 3.3.0 I have the following error but only to translate the messages (Translate forum and subforums work correctly)

Code:
    Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions.php on line 639
    Thanks
    Original text
    You have solution for this in FAQ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123