Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads Check vBET on vBulletin 5

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Plans changed for vBET 3.3.0 release

That sounds very good I think any forum that has a server that is strong enough to handle the untranslated forum should indeed be able to handle normal updating of cache of at least one language with no problems. So given a few minutes between each language table update to empty the que of queries from users and indexbots, I think this solution would work for all forums once and for all and even with a big margin. I am hoping you manage to squeeze it in in this update

To be honest I dont mind waiting some days extra for this to be implemented, and I dont think the other members would mind ... it might not be a problem ... but its better wait some extra days to be on the safe side

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Relax - we will implement this for sure If not in 3.3.0 then in 3.4.0 - consider it done!

Ok I'll try to relax ...

Blog Entries

Don't try - just do it

Since I am committed to the vB 4 platform already, I of course wished that the features and capabilities of 3.3.0 and 3.4.0 already incorporated vB 4 compatibility. But appreciate the attention you are giving your current customer base. Just please don't let the vBET 4.0.0 release date slip too much beyond the end of February...

Blog Entries

We already decided that we will start working on vBET 4.0 just after vBET 3.3.0.

Many people ask about it, so we will give it as fast as we can

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by krisp View Post
    Perhaps if there where a timelap of a few minutes between each table update it would be better?
    Timelap added in vBET 3.3.0 as BETA functionality (not tested with big amount of data).

vBET, when will 3.4.0 be released?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Smiggy View Post
    vBET, when will 3.4.0 be released?
    After next 2 releases of vBET 4.x (we need to add there support for blog, cms, vBSEO and sitemap generator) we will implement new things in booth lines vBET 3.x and vBET 4.x
    We estimate that it will be needed 1 month for those vBET 4.x things, but having actual experience with vB 4 it is really safe to say 2 months. It is because of lot of changes which happens in each vB 4 version and can affects our mod (i.e. changes between vB 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 cost as several days).

Implementing new things for 3.4.0 will take something between 1-1,5 month. So being optimistic 3.4.0 can appear in 2 months, but being more realistic it can be 3-4 months.

Hope it is acceptable for you As we declared - booth lines vBET 3.x and 4.x will be supported. We realize that it is more time between 3.x releases than before, but it is for this one time and when 4.x will be stable booth lines will be threated equally and new functionalities will appear in booth lines (as long as those will not base on vB 4 specific features).

So be calm Your vBET line will bring you new toys

What about maintenance releases for the 3.x series to clear up reported bugs?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast