Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: The problem with the server VPS

Default The problem with the server VPS

Text automatically translated from: Polish to: English
    Translated text
    Welcome

How do I respond to an email I received from the administrator of my VPS?
    Original text

Witam
    serwer xxxxxxxxx obciaza nam caly serwer dedykowany
    glownie chodzi o dysk twardy

z tego co widzialem idle CPU jes 0 % i uzycie dysku na poziomie 100%

zapytania do bazy

************************************************---+
    | 5555656 | admin_new | localhost | admin_new | Query | 0 | update | INSERT IGNORE INTO vb_vbenterprisetranslator_cache_short_da (originaltext, translated, serie) VALUES ('Kolejka: 24 - 1 liga PES 2010 X360 sezon 5', 'K?: 24 til 1 PES 2010 **** 360 liga s?son 5',1.2832394403E+13),('MIDDLEBROOK (Cygan 86) 0:3 ESPANYOL (Bubble_Gum)', 'Middlebrook (Cygan 86) Espanyol 00:03 (Bubble_Gum)',1.2832394403E+13),('2.5377', '2,5377',1.2832394403E+13) |
    | 5555667 | da_admin | localhost | NULL | Query | 0 | NULL | show full processlist |
    | 5555669 | admin_new | localhost | admin_new | Query | 0 | statistics | SELECT cache.originaltext as originaltext, cache.translated as translated FROM vb_vbenterprisetranslator_cache_short_ko help, vb_vbenterprisetranslator_cache_short_ko cache WHERE help.originaltext='super!' AND cache.serie=help.serie |
    | 5555670 | admin_new | localhost | admin_new | Query | 2 | closing tables | INSERT IGNORE INTO vb_vbenterprisetranslator_cache_medium_uk SET originaltext='1+mecz%3A+Groningen+%28hubert%29+-+Panatinaikos+%28tadzislaw%29+2%3A2+Bramki%3A+Nordstrand+x2+-+Cisse+x1+Leto+x1+2+mecz%3A+Panatinaikos+%28tadzislaw%29+-+Groningen+%28hubert', translated='1 ????: Groningen (Hubert) - Panatinaikos (tadzislaw) 2:02 ????: Nordstrand x2 - x1 ????? ???? x1 2 ?????: Panatinaikos (tadzislaw) - ????????? (????', serie=1.28323947861E+13 |

po zablokowaniu bazy danych obciazenie serwera spadlo sporo i dysk sie odciol
    prosze o wyjasnienia, proponuje przesiadke na serwer dedykowany
    baza narazie zostala wylaczona
    --
    Pozdrawiam

vBulletin Enterprise Translator (vBET) Staff

Hello,

I was on your site and already you use a 22 language.
    As you know - Now you have 22 times more content on your forum (on different languages) and 22 times more traffic on the server. You forum is still growing (new posts, members etc.)

They are trying to suggest that the server has too little capacity to your page.
    They offer a larger server for you.

I was on your site and translation works in normal time. (not slow).

Translated text
    Unfortunately, no translator cache works best. Reduced the number of languages to 10 and 2 days was ok, and again a total failure associated with the translator

What is plain to the server without a problem shared walked for 48 languages and vb3.x 4000/dzień on a VPS is not going to 10 languages and 500 guests?

It is concluded that this is not the fault of the server, especially since after excluding vbtranslatora load drops to negligible values.

Even the logs received from the server, which I would gladly be shared, if someone wanted to help solve the problem of the translator.
    Original text
    Last edited by vBET; 04-09-10 at 16:12. Reason: Language

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

Translated text
    If anything it was fine for 48 languages on the previous server, and after changing the server is a problem even with 10 languages, how the request that it not the fault of the server Personally, I infer guilt just a server - at the last after all it was with 48 languages. On one of the servers, which we used previously hosting provider initially treated us similar information content. And as I moved everything to another server, it got word of apology and stating that they had kicked the driver disk, and hence they all sat.

As for the help - of course, that we will help. Provide more information. For now, I know that in 10 languages is a "total failure" - whatever that means. What are the symptoms? What's happening? Can enable / disable Guest Cache changes the situation? Is the translation work? What exactly happens?
    Original text

Translated text
    Does the problem still occurs? We have not received a reply ...
    Original text

Translated text
    No answer. I assume the problem solved. If not, please post here and answer the earlier questions
    Original text