Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: . Htaccess is vBET vBSEO 4.2.1 and 2.6B1

Question . Htaccess is vBET vBSEO 4.2.1 and 2.6B1

Text automatically translated from: Portuguese to: English
    Translated text
    Hello, anyone can post an example of working with an htaccess vBET and vBSEO.

I'm using the "Mod Rewrite Friendly URLs"And the BB"Create URL's SEO link According to consensus (ie '/ en / address')"In vBET.

When I move the mouse over the flags at the bottom, I see that the link is something like "mysite.com / en / content.php" but the page displayed is "mysite.com / content". If I change the URL in your hand to "mysite.com / en / content" gives error and shows nothing.

Can anyone help me?

[] S,
    Rafael Trevisan
    Original text

Quote Originally Posted by trevis View Post
    Translated text

I'm using the "Mod Rewrite Friendly URLs"And the BB"Create URL's SEO link According to consensus (ie '/ en / address')"In vBET.

When I move the mouse over the flags at the bottom, I see that the link is something like "mysite.com / en / content.php" but the page displayed is "mysite.com / content". If I change the URL in your hand to "mysite.com / en / content" gives error and shows nothing.

Can anyone help me?

[] S,
    Rafael Trevisan
    Original text
    Maybe this helps, but i'm not sure.

I'm guessing you must have CMS installed.

I know for me, I had to change the filename forum.php to index.php ..and made sure to change it as well in Admin CP settings.

I have my main forum page as my home page.

so with CMS , the default CMS page is index.php.... unlike with previous vbulletin versions where index.php would normally be the main forum page.

Everytime I download a new vBulletin update, I have to manually change forum.php to index.php each time.

This is sooo cool. I'm responding to somebody who types in Portuguese and the english translation came through perfectly on here..

Translated text
    But there's an index.php in the root directory of BB ...
    Original text

Translated text
    Original text
    If you have your forums at the root directory (yoursite.com instead of yoursite.com/forums/ )

Then you have to change forum.php to index.php .. and rename index.php to whatever you want. You will not need index.php if you aren't using CMS.

I renamed mine to "index-whatever.php" and I never use it. Its only for CMS if your using it.

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

Translated text

Can anyone help me?

[] S,
    Rafael Trevisan
    Original text
    Please send your forum full URL and actual content of .htaccess file

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

Translated text
    Original text
    Pleae note that vBET does NOT require to change any file names. Please see previous answer and send us requested information. Also please note that one version of vBSEO had bug (I do not know does in yours it is already corrected). Here you will find issue description with vBSEO official quick fix:
    vB4 CMS links not working with vBSEO3.5 - vBulletin SEO Forums