Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: It is possible to other payments than paypal? If the update is included in the price?

Default It is possible to other payments than paypal? If the update is included in the price?

Text automatically translated from: Polish to: English
    Translated text
    I'm considering purchasing vBET. However, I need information:
    -is it possible to pay otherwise than by paypal? I don't have a credit card, and I'm from the UK in the same way as you. Can I transfer to an account?
    -This allows payment $ 230 as of the update is included in the price?
    Original text
    Last edited by Marcin Kalak; 11-05-15 at 08:10. Reason: repair bbcode

Banned

Text automatically translated from: Polish to: English
    Translated text
    You can transfer the amount to your account. Fill out the form as normal, but do not pay using Paypal-system will show you the amount to be paid (in dollars, calculate for a buck at the average exchange rate NBP on transfer). After completing the form please send me a PM on the data that you have entered, and I will mail you the data to transfer. After the approval of the transfer you will receive licenses.
    By purchasing licenses, you have one year free upgrades, you can later extend the licenses and updates for another year.
    Original text
    Last edited by Marcin Kalak; 11-05-15 at 19:36.