Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: What would cause the posting flags *not* to display?

Default What would cause the posting flags *not* to display?

I'm running vBulletin V4.2PL2 and VBET 4.4.6.

I *think* I've worked around my proxy problem, performance is slow, but it will eventually translate the page if you click on one of the flags at the top.

I *don't* see the normal language flags on the postings however. I suspect a setting, but after going over my settings multiple times, I can't find what I mis-set to turn these OFF.

Help!

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

Hi. Please note that performance is better when cache is filled up. At this moment your server has to wait for new translations until they come from translation provider - when those are cached it is much faster

About the issue - what do you mean by normal flags? All flags settings you will find in Admin CP -> BET -> Flags. There is option for dropdown menu and for flags in a row (maybe those are normal) - so location for those in a row is set by parameter Flags Place.

Please tell did it help

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

No response - considered the issue is gone. If not please write in this thread