Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vbulleting 4.7 + VBSEO 3.6

Default Vbulleting 4.7 + VBSEO 3.6

Seems like theres a major break here, and the changes requested break URLs saved in google, anyway around this

Retired ;)

What kind of break urls, please show me one of them?
    I will try to reproduce this problem in our test forum.

I changed to VBSEO_URI, doesnt work etc

basically if it attempts to change or append anything to the end of the url it stops working

literally I cant use this plugin basically :P

Its an awesome idea, and id love to make it work, but the second i enable it entire site goes to 500s (internal errors)

Retired ;)

ok have you set options correctly, also have you upload from upload-once folder
    vbet-translation-options

its a folder under www root with forum

the folder is under forum root

MichaƂ Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

Hi.

- Please make sure you made installation correct.
    - Also please make sure you made vbseo integration correct.
    - Also please make sure that your .htaccess changes was correct (if you are not sure please send us whole .htaccess file and we will check it).
    - Also Radek send you question which you didn't answer - did you upload files from uplad-once directory?

You will find whole description in readme.html from vBET package.

Also Radek will install tomorrow vBulletin 4.1.7 first on our test forum and if everything will work then on real forum. If we find any issues with vBulletin 4.1.7 we will let you know and we will work on it immediately. At this moment it seems like you have something wrong in installation, or configuration or vbseo integration. We will help you to make it work First please make sure that your installation and integration was correct.

If you are sure that you have everything correct, then please PM access details to Admin CP, FTP and vbseo CP to me or to r.diadusz (Radek will be earlier tomorrow) or booth. We will check on place what is going on
    Last edited by vBET; 11-10-11 at 01:19.

Im less and less comfortable with whats needed with this mod as I use the follow:

1.) All Dragon Byte Tech Plugins, all installed and all running
    2.) WikiVault
    3.) VBSEO

I also require specific re-writes because I use Akamai as my CDN

I honestly don't want to modify everything anymore, I don't want my cached links in google to change, I don't want to have to re write all my mods to make them work here man.

Could we just deal out a refund and be done?

I did answer, the folder containing the data is under forum route, actually I replied that twice

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast