Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: vBET meant that my tags have fallen out of indesku Google!

Default vBET meant that my tags have fallen out of indesku Google!

Text automatically translated from: Polish to: English
    Translated text
    I have installed on your fashion NLP-er - automatic thread tagger and vBET the free version.

Since I installed vBET noticed that fell out of the Google index my tags with the basic language (Polish).

From what I can see it on your forum it is indexed only 50 tags: enter site: address a forum on Google, because I can not I paste a link.

Perhaps this is because there are errors in Sitemapie (so they tell me to webmaster tools)? Specifically, they suggest that some links lead to the same location.

Maybe time to think over this NLP-er? Number of visits per day dropped me from 13 to 10 thousand by the fact that the tags have fallen out of the index.
    Original text

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

Text automatically translated from: Polish to: English
    Translated text
    Please supply a link to the site, we can see what happens if there are any redirects or links themselves work well.
    As for the portal is a simple-NLP give false information, which is currently the primary language of Google crawled about 275 results there, and I think those are all tags that exist in that forum (there are less than 120, but some have a few pages in the results) . Easy verification - throw it in a query to Google:
    Code:
    site:forum.simple-nlp.pl/tags/
    In connection with this a mistake on your part, I suspect that could also be some mistake for indexed tags in your own forum - upload link that will verify it first.

You write error - give specifics. We are not able to respond to unspecified errors or help without specific information.

Completely on the margins - vBET does not modify pages in natural language (give added flags) so if indeed the tags disappear from the index, then I suggest to verify whether they sometimes were not blocked in robots.txt files

Please send the necessary information.
    Original text
    Last edited by vBET; 18-05-11 at 20:14.