Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error can not translate all threads and posts

Default Error can not translate all threads and posts

Text automatically translated from: Vietnamese to: English
    Translated text
    Forum I: windowsz.net
    I can click on the flag to select language, ie English, the link is as follows:
    Home-Link:
    Code:
    http://windowsz.net/showthread.php/22507-hotfix-windows-7-pre-SP2-version-7601.21649?p=57570
    Link after the click-language translation in English:
    Code:
    http://windowsz.net/showthread.php/22507-hotfix-windows-7-pre-SP2-version-7601.21649?p=57570&language=en
    And you see, the link instead
    ? Language = en to translate it into & language = en, so my theme is not translated ,
    - Problem No. 2: at home forum, I put: Languages Forum (Powered by ....
    But after translating it into: Languages \\ U200b \\ u200bForum (Powered by ...
    - You please come to my website: windowsz.net and check the problem and help me na ; y,
    Thanks
    Original text

vBulletin Enterprise Translator (vBET) Staff

about second issue:

1. open, edit and make a copy of this file:
    forum root/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions.php
    2. in this file find:
    PHP Code:
    $result =& str_replace('\u003d''='str_replace ('\u0026''&'$result)); 
    3. and replace with:
    PHP Code:
    $result =& str_replace(array('\u003d','\u0026''\u200b'), array('=''&'' '), $result); 
    4. save and test it.

about first issue:
    did you install some new mod? maybe there is a conflict with mod. before everyting works good?
    how to check conflict? just enable all mods without vBET and check links again.

Translated text
    I did so, but it still does not work with me for that matter. When I translated by Dropdown menu, it works normally, but when translated by click on the flag, it does not work. So that's what bugs? I'm using vBulletin 4.1.2. Help me
    Original text
    Last edited by haiduongbk; 06-04-11 at 09:35.

what about this issue:
    Code:
    \u200b
    is still after translation?
    are you paste code from my previous post in good place? this code should fix this issue.

About issue with flags - please try to find a conflict with some mod.
    please disable all mods without vBET and try to find this issue again.
    also - you can use vBET urls in SEO form.
    to do it just go to admincp->vBET->main and set Translation links type to Create URL's according to SEO link consensus (i.e. '/en/address'). After that upload into your main forum our .htaccess file from vBET pack.

Translated text
    - I've disabled all of the MODS on the board and to vBET operation, but it still fails on.
    - Error \\ u200b still occur.
    However the protocol to vBET url in SEO it worked for me. Thanks kamilkurczak
    Original text

Translated text
    kamilkurczak:
    I have pages from old indexed links type (with language =) and want switch to SEO links-what to do?
    First make SEO links available. After đó add this rule to. Htaccess (before SEO rules):
    Original text

RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (hl=|language=)(zh-TW|zh-CN|..)
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://%{HTTP_HOST}/%2/$1? [L,R=301]
    Translated text
    I added this code in htaccess but it does not work, the link will die. can you give me a more complete code is not?
    Original text

example of .htaccess file:
    Code:
    RewriteEngine On

#RULES for SEO translation links without any SEO engine (on raw vBulletin links)
    #If you are using vB 'Mod Rewrite Friendly URLs' then put those rules JUST BEFORE vB rules
    RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|ka|de|el|ht|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|ur|vi|cy|yi)/archive/index.php/(.*)?$ archive/index.php?/$2&language=$1 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|ka|de|el|ht|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|ur|vi|cy|yi)/$ index.php?language=$1 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|ka|de|el|ht|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|ur|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ $2?language=$1 [QSA]
    about second issue: are you sure that you paste my code in the good place?
    pleae paste here a part of this file with this change.

Translated text
    File vbenterprisetranslator_functions.php of tow
    Code:
    function vbet_googleTranslation(&$translationURL, &$tableForResults) {
    $connection = curl_init();
    curl_setopt($connection, CURLOPT_URL, $translationURL);
    curl_setopt($connection, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)');
    curl_setopt($connection, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
    curl_setopt($connection, CURLOPT_REFERER, VBET_ACTUAL_PATH_WITH_ALL);
    $result = curl_exec($connection);
    curl_close($connection);
    $result =& str_replace(array('\u003d','\u0026', '\u200b'), array('=', '&', ' '), $result);
    preg_match_all('/{"translatedText":"(.*?)"}/', $result, $unwrappedResult, PREG_SET_ORDER);
    $size = sizeof($unwrappedResult);
    for($i = 0; $i < $size; ++$i) {
    $tableForResults[] = $unwrappedResult[$i][1];
    }
    }
    You can see I change code as you said. But it still does not work with protocol languge =. But I do not care about that issue, I am interested in using SEO url as you said v & # 224; it succeeded to me that there were no errors. I just hope that it will model. Htaccess let it convert itself into SEO url = languge. I've added:
    Original text

Translated text
    In the file htacess but it does not work.
    Here is the code. htacess my:
    Original text

RewriteEngine On
    Order Allow,Deny
    Deny from 74.125.127.95
    Deny from 217.172.179.50
    Deny from 10.0.8.254
    Allow from all
    RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|sq|ca|et|tl|gl|hi|id|lv|lt|mt|sl|uk|vi|cy|yi)/archive/index.php/(.*)?$ archive/index.php?/$2&language=$1 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/$ index.php?language=$1 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ $2?language=$1 [QSA]
    RewriteRule ^((urllist|sitemap).*\.(xml|txt)(\.gz)?)$ vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_getsitemap.php?sitemap=$1 [L]
    DirectoryIndex forum.php index.php index .php3 messagebrd.pl index.html index.htm
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^windowsz\.net$ [NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://windowsz.net/$1 [R=301,L]
    ErrorDocument 404 HTTP ERROR 404
    ErrorDocument 401 HTTP ERROR 404
    ErrorDocument 403 HTTP ERROR 404
    ErrorDocument 500 HTTP ERROR 404
    Translated text
    And I add the code into SEO url = change languge:
    Original text

RewriteEngine On
    Order Allow,Deny
    Deny from 74.125.127.95
    Deny from 217.172.179.50
    Deny from 10.0.8.254
    Allow from all
    RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|sq|ca|et|tl|gl|hi|id|lv|lt|mt|sl|uk|vi|cy|yi)/archive/index.php/(.*)?$ archive/index.php?/$2&language=$1 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/$ index.php?language=$1 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ $2?language=$1 [QSA]

RewriteRule ^((urllist|sitemap).*\.(xml|txt)(\.gz)?)$ vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_getsitemap.php?sitemap=$1 [L]
    DirectoryIndex forum.php index.php index .php3 messagebrd.pl index.html index.htm
    RewriteBase /
    Translated text
    It did not work!
    Original text

ok here you have example of .htaccess if you DON'T USE vBSEO:

Code:
    RewriteEngine On
    Order Allow,Deny
    Deny from 74.125.127.95
    Deny from 217.172.179.50
    Deny from 10.0.8.254
    Allow from all

RewriteBase /
    but I was on your site and translation works good!
    example:
    http://windowsz.net/ja/showthread.ph...7864#post57864

Translated text
    ok, so no need to add this code:
    Original text

Translated text
    Thank you very much, problem solved
    Original text

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast