Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: Bugs In Cache Cleaner (File Path / Illegal Offset)

Default Bugs In Cache Cleaner (File Path / Illegal Offset)

OK, I have my admincp folder renamed to: Q96EHJY5xuVvtbN4m8fD
    (Also configured within config.php)

When I goto: vBet Tools, Cache Cleaner
    I get the following Error:

Warning: require_once([path]/admincp/vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/Q96EHJY5xuVvtbN4m8fD/misc.php(2065) : eval()'d code on line 9

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/cardsh/public_html/forum/admincp/vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cardsh/public_html/forum/Q96EHJY5xuVvtbN4m8fD/misc.php(2065) : eval()'d code on line 9

Looking at the error, this is due to a hard coded /admincp/ PATH

If I rename my admincp back to "admincp" (aswell as reverting in config.php) and go back to vBet Tools, Cache Cleaner
    Cache Cleaner now show's correctly.

However, when clearing database cache (have not tested guest files).
    Although the task seems to complete correctly and does indeed clear the cache as I checked the database using phpmyadmin.

I get the following error:

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_lang.php on line 106
    Warning: Illegal offset type in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_lang.php on line 108
    Warning: Illegal offset type in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_lang.php on line 113

Any help resolving these issues would be much appreciated.

-

UPDATE:
    I also get the Illegal Offset error on all of my other vBet Install's, so this must be a Bug.

Plus I also get the first error if I rename the admincp on my other vBet Install's so this must also be a Bug.

Update:

I have found out how to fix the hard coded /PATH/
    Also while doing this I noticed that the Ignored Words /PATH/ was also hard coded, so here is how to fix this bug:

AdminCP > Plugin Manager > Opaque ignored words in existing messages (admin_maintenance)

Replace: require_once(DIR. '/admincp/vbenterprisetranslator_ignoredwords.php');
    With: require_once(DIR. '/'.$vbulletin->config['Misc']['admincpdir'].'/vbenterprisetranslator_ignoredwords.php');

-

Replace: require_once(DIR. '/admincp/vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php');
    require_once(DIR. '/'.$vbulletin->config['Misc']['admincpdir'].'/vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php');

Still looking into the second bug mentioned.

vBulletin Enterprise Translator (vBET) Staff