Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: vBET is running slow

Default vBET is running slow

installed but vBET seems to run very slow on my website.
    Sometimes, the page just stop there or showed internal server error after several minutes.

I only translate two languages and have tried different settings without success. Please help. I really want this MOD to work.

Thanks

MichaƂ Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

First of all please check our performance hints: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.co...rformance.html

Most important are:
    1. Block irrelevant pages by robots.txt (like member pages, calendar, etc.). Please note that those pages will disappear from index - and should be - it is better for your SEO since those pages have minimum of content and usually are considered by Google as duplication of content (99% is same - layout, and only few different information like username).
    2. Disable some languages at the beginning. Please note that first translation time is not up tu vBET, but up to Google. Google is making translations and after first one vBET caches it. So next translations will be faster. Some forums can start with 52 languages without any issues. For some it is better to start with 2-3 languages and add new one from time to time. Because cache will fill in, your server will be able to handle another languages after few days.

Also you can check does your server have any issues with Google connection. See here for hints: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.co....html#post1729

vBulletin Enterprise Translator (vBET) Staff

no answer- solved. If not, please write here and I will open this thread again.

Quote Originally Posted by kamilkurczak View Post
    no answer- solved. If not, please write here and I will open this thread again.
    Thanks

I reinstall my forum and the problem is solved.

vBulletin Enterprise Translator (vBET) Staff

Thanks for confirmation.