Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: Title popup text, anywhere in translated pages, are still not translated

Default Title popup text, anywhere in translated pages, are still not translated

- For example go to translated forum home vBulletin Empresa Traductor (VBET) (Español)

- put cursor in latest threads that showing in forum home, in the right
    the popup text still not translated

screenshot

- if there is hotfix in plugin/file, please let us know guys

i already tried temporary fix, wraping the title code in template with this if conditional

<if condition="!isset($_REQUEST['language'])">
    </if>
    but i am still not sure which template for latest threads in forum home, i tried forumhome_latestthreadbit and forumhome_latestthreadbit_newestthreads, but looks like still not them

Banned

Translation of the title attribute is currently not supported. We worked on it but there was issue with not translated area and the work was stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcin Kalak View Post
    Translation of the title attribute is currently not supported. We worked on it but there was issue with not translated area and the work was stopped.
    ok thank you marcin,

this temporary fix is works, wraping the title attribute in template with this if conditional, if anyone needed it

<if condition="!isset($_REQUEST['language'])">
    title ="example title attribute in template"
    </if>
    or maybe can creating a plugin to do it automatically, so no need translating title attribute in translated pages

Banned

Thank you for your suggestion. We will solve this issue and we will add this functionality.