Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Like Button

Default Facebook Like Button

I have added a Facebook like button to my site.

It works just fine except when i like a translated page.

The url that displays on my Facebook profile is always the url for the english page (forum default language)

How can i make the button work for translated pages.

Here is the mod details, Facebook "like" Button for Vbulletin - vBulletin SEO Forums

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

What I see there is iframe not a button. Please describe exactly how it works, how it is presented on your forum (give URL where we can see it on your forum and tell which one is it).

lol, the iframe loads the like button, where have you been in 2010, you dont know what a facebook like button is?

Anyway, what no add it on you test site or on vbet, it takes 2 seconds and many of your users are using it.

Please note that my time spend in 2010 year is my personal thing. If you expect support I suggest to answer questions instead of writing sentences which gives nothing for the issue and could be treated as offensive. We are not interested in what in your opinion should be known by every people on the world (for this please use Members Area – you have there Off Topic sub forum), but in helping you. And for that we need your answers.

Please note that we do not install every single mod which is used by every of our customers. Please answer given questions so we will be able to analyze the issue and help you

Please describe exactly how it works
    The code i linked to, adds a facebook like button to the vbulletin forum pages, when you click it it shows you liked the vb page and it also shows on your facebook profile.

It works just fine except when i like a translated page.

The url that displays on my Facebook profile is always the url for the english page (forum default language)

Quote Originally Posted by vBET View Post
    give URL where we can see it on your forum and tell which one is it
    I will allow me to see it and better understand. Also see links, what changes, what not during translation, etc. Now I'm not able to determine what exactly happens. Please give asked data

Please PM me access details for any test account which will allow me to see it (we do not create fake accounts on your clients forum). I'm on forum right now so I will be able to check it fast

OK so I'm there. But you still didn't wrote what should I looking for...

Once again please tell "which one is it" - which button we are talking about? What should I looking for no your forum? Give me some text, or describe image... I see now button for donate and for searching...

The facebook like button in the middle of the screen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast