Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: different db for vbet

Default different db for vbet

as the title sais. a different db just for vbet cache . how ?? i guess we have to edit a file with a db info or create a patch where we can select db from admincp

vBulletin Enterprise Translator (vBET) Staff

ok, I move this thread to Feature Requests.
    The proposal was accepted for consideration. I'll show this thread to Michał and he will think about it. If we accept it we will write about it in this thread, and we will set the appropriate thread status.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by kamilkurczak View Post
    ok, I move this thread to Feature Requests.
    The proposal was accepted for consideration. I'll show this thread to Michał and he will think about it. If we accept it we will write about it in this thread, and we will set the appropriate thread status.

Thanks,
    This would be great because it would mean we only have to daily backup approx 8 GB instead of 30+GB

Edit: your character replacement replaced 8-GB (without the hyphen) with ***
    Last edited by steve; 28-07-10 at 13:12.

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

Hello. I just want to note that I started working on this request. Still some little issues related with securing against wrong configuration, but those are details.

For connections there are used vBulletin classes downstairs, we added configuration possibility and support in our code. As I wrote little issues for wrong connection parameters we are working now to make possible to clean it easily without disabling hooks globally for a moment.