Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to work vbet in litespeed?

Banned

Default Tried googletest

I tried googletest also and i got some error. My host told me that connection to google is okay. Actually i have google sitemap which is working fine.
    As i run the googletest, sometimes i got network error screen and sometimes this:
    Starting translation test
    Test result:
    Test error: couldn't connect to host
    Connection time (ms): 3003.3449707031

Quote Originally Posted by symbianist View Post
    I tried googletest also and i got some error. My host told me that connection to google is okay. Actually i have google sitemap which is working fine.
    As i run the googletest, sometimes i got network error screen and sometimes this:
    I had the same issue a few days ago. I suggest contacting your hosting company and ask them to check your permission and firewall settings. Give them the link for your googletest.

Banned

Default Please help admin

Please help admin about this issue.

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

Hi Sorry for delays - Just came back from vacations and I'm here to serv you with our support

Please see here for litespeed discussion with response how to use it: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.co...litespeed.html - not tested yet, just based on user answer, but feel free to test it with free version. In case of issues - please write there exact issue description and we will work on this

How to work vbet in litespeed? I notice vbet is not working on litespeed. It is showing
    Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    Please for help.
    Just use required .htaccess rules

This is issue between your server and Google. We wrote Google test exactly to determine such situations. It has nothing common with vBET - your server just have troubles with Google connections - you should note it to your hosting provider.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12