Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback

Exclamation PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback

Using 2.4. error pastebin .com/T6zMP1Uv

Also I saw reports of other bugs? Can you not sum them all up in a patch update so I won't get into another bug after this one?

I need this mod urgently for my project.

Can you help sir?

I'm also very interested to know which mod you use for:; You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

Michał Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

This is already corrected in paid versions. Soon we will make release of free version and this issue will be gone.
    Last edited by vBET; 22-07-18 at 16:04.

Quote Originally Posted by vBET View Post
    This is already corrected in paid versions. Soon we will make release of free version and this issue will be gone.
    Do you got a time frame for that? Are we talking a week? a month?

Also another question,

Do you offer any kind of return policy in case we try the full version and it doesn't work properly?

The changes are already in code, ready to be released any minute. It is just matter of priorities - at this moment some more important things are taking our time. So maybe we will release today, maybe next week.

There is no any return policy for paid version - you can test it here with full capabilities, so you know what you are buying. Any return policy would terribly complicate licensing. When you buy Windows, you buy Windows - simply. Same with vBET. Lot of providers allows to use trial version, but when you buy, you buy. We provide you full live version on our forum, to check how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by vBET View Post
    The changes are already in code, ready to be released any minute. It is just matter of priorities - at this moment some more important things are taking our time. So maybe we will release today, maybe next week.

There is no any return policy for paid version - you can test it here with full capabilities, so you know what you are buying. Any return policy would terribly complicate licensing. When you buy Windows, you buy Windows - simply. Same with vBET. Lot of providers allows to use trial version, but when you buy, you buy. We provide you full live version on our forum, to check how it works.
    Can you contact me to the e-mail I send you to PM when you do release the fix version? We need this urgently. Thank you sir.

New release of free version is available on www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=232456
    Enjoy!