Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: Canonical URLs Different In VBET Translated URLs structure Different From Regular Pages.

Default Canonical URLs Different In VBET Translated URLs structure Different From Regular Pages.

I've got an issue where the vbet translated links are reporting different canonical urls structure than the non-translated urls. In fact the translated urls are reporting the root domain instead of including the subdirectory "jobs" that should be included. It only seems to happen on the tags pages. I have over 20k errors. This seems to be the reason my site is losing indexing. How do i fix this?

See below:

law - Search Results - MyModelTalk Free Casting Calls for Models and Actors!
    Code:
    <base href="MyModelTalk Free Casting Calls for Models and Actors!" /><!--[if IE]></base><![endif]--><link rel="canonical" href="http://mymodeltalk.com/jobs/tags/law.html" />
    <---This is correct

Kanun - Arama Sonuçları - Modeller ve Aktörler Aramalar MyModelTalk Ücretsiz Döküm!
    <-- Incorrect. jobs subdirectory is missing.

Banned

Thank you for reporting. I am working on this issue.

We recommend installing the PRO version. You can renew license for only 30$. The full version contains many more configuration options that allow you to better customize the product for you.

Banned

Quick fix for this issue:
    • Edit plugin AdminCP->Plugins & Products->Plugin Manager->Unset language in $_GET for SEO links
    • Paste this code at the beginning:
      PHP Code:
      global $vbulletin;
      if(
      $vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_linkstype'] == 'VBSEO_URI' && $_REQUEST['language'] && strpos($_SERVER['VBSEO_URI'], $vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_forumdir']) !== 0) {
      $_SERVER['VBSEO_URI'] = $vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_forumdir'].$_SERVER['VBSEO_URI'];

• Save change.

This issue will be fixed in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcin Kalak View Post
    Thank you for reporting. I am working on this issue.

We recommend installing the PRO version. You can renew license for only 30$. The full version contains many more configuration options that allow you to better customize the product for you.
    Thanks very much. I actually plan to get the pro version next month. I'm having to buy more than a few versions next month. And thank you for the fix! That was very awesome brother.

Banned

I'm glad I could help you.
    Remember that one license allows you to install any one product on domain registered for this license.
    Last edited by Marcin Kalak; 16-06-15 at 11:07.