Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: How to get the Translations Flags into ibproarcade???

Question How to get the Translations Flags into ibproarcade???

Hello,
    i have a Problem with vBET. I can`t get the Translation Flags appear on the ibproarcade. I know i could use $vbenterprisetranslatorflags for it. Could you help me please and let me know hwere exactly i have to place it? I tried already it in the Arcade Template just in Front of $navbar and it just don`t show up. Any Help with this would be fantastic. I need to make sure that it works also in the Arcade before i purchase the Pro Version.

Regards

Banned

If you have a vB 2.3.13 to place a flag in any place then you need to set AdminCP->vBET->Flag->Flags Place to Custom and put in template a phrase: $vbenterprisetranslatorflags.

Thank you for the Answer. Do i have to put it only into the vbulletin Template or also in the ibproarcade Skin? Could you advise me more specific please? Where exactly do i have to place the Phrase?

Thank you in Advance

Banned

You must be placed in the template that is visible and is in body.
    For example, you can put this in the first line of the navbar template in AdminCP->Style Manager->Edit Templates->Navigation / Breadcrumb Templates->navbar.

Thank you for your Reply. Yes i did place it into the Navbar Template. And it shows up everywhere, but NOT in vbandvanced Portal and (more important) in my ibproarcade. When i click into my arcade within my vbulletin installation. then the Translation Flags disappear. I don`t know why, but my arcade.php must ignore the $vbenterprisetranslatorflags. Do you know how i get the Translator into my Arcade? I have seen other Sites that have it inside the Arcade.

Banned

Please send me a PM access details to Admin CP. I will check what is going on there

Banned

No response - considered the issue is gone. If not please write here.