Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: Cannot Uninstall Product

Default Cannot Uninstall Product

When I try and uninstall vB Enterprise Translator 3.3.6 it gives me the following error:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/xxxx/xxxx/public_html/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_lang.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/admincp/plugin.php(1556) : eval()'d code on line 4

Looks like it missing a file. This was the free version and I don't have the original install files there.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Banned

If you have the free version then it is version 2.3.6.
    Do you uninstall the product in AdminCP->Plugins & Products->Manage Products? Do you have removed vBET rules in .htaccess? Do you have a caching plugin? If so, clear the cache.
    Please paste a link to the page with the issue.

It must be the paid version then. It's definitely 3.3.6. Either way I need it uninstalled.

Yes that's how I uninstalled it in admincp.

The error I posted above was when I tried to uninstall the product. There is no specific page with a problem.

Can you link me to the install files so I can try and replace that file which then might let me uninstall?

Thanks for your help.

Banned

Please send me a PM access details to Admin CP and FTP. I will check what is going on there

Banned

The issue was the lack of file includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_lang.php. The issue has been resolved.