Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unable to uninstall vbet without breaking the forum

Default Unable to uninstall vbet without breaking the forum

Hi guys,
    I have a need to uninstall vbet, I uninstalled via admincp and vbet is gone, however if I try to delete vbet files off my server (i'm trying to get my server back to standard files only before reinstalling just what I need) it kills my forum!!? here's the error I get if I try to remove files AFTER uninstalling via admincp:

Warning: require(/home/thecodec/public_html/forumz/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_redirect.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thecodec/public_html/forumz/includes/init.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 135

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/thecodec/public_html/forumz/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_redirect.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/thecodec/public_html/forumz/includes/init.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 135

I have removed all vbet rules from .htaccess.

Any ideas how to cure this?

Regards,
    Simon

Banned

This looks like not removing some plugin vBET or not removing integration vBET with some plugin. Do you have vBSEO? Try turning off all the hooks/plugins (more info).

I have no option but to turn off all plugins, I had vbseo but I've tried getting rid of it!, when I try uninstalling vbet I get all sorts of issues, it's driving me nuts!

Banned

Before uninstalling vBET must remove its integration with vBSEO. Before uninstalling vBET also try to disable all hooks in config.php (more info).

I'll give it another go, VBSEO has been uninstalled so i don't know what integration you mean? VBSEO rules have been removed from .htaccess. where else should i be looking?

Banned

If you have removed vBSEO then you also removed integration vBSEO with vBET.
    Please send me a PM access details to Admin CP and FTP. I will check what is going on there

PM sent

Banned

Before uninstalling vBET you must remove all of its integration. I found your integration in modules/recentthreads.php in lines 255-260. If you have done some other integration with vBET then delete them.

Thankyou for that, I forgot about the vbacmp, I will now try and clean up and uninstall - i'll let you know how it goes!

Uninstalled vbet then started to remove vbet files and got this:
    Warning: require([path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_redirect.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/init.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 135

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/thecodec/public_html/forumz/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_redirect.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/thecodec/public_html/forumz/includes/init.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 135

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast