Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fresh Install Not Working After Integration With Latest Version Of VBSEO

Banned

I do not see problems with redirects. Links that you have given, moving me to http://mymodeltalk.com/jobs/de/model-castings-acting-auditions-texas/1157232-female-model-21-for-gpa-golf-tournament.html.
    Are you testing it as you are logged in?
    Please, give an example of an incorrect redirect.

Banned

No response - considered the issue is gone. If not please write here.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcin Kalak View Post
    Yes i'm still having problems and would really appreaciate it if you could take a look yourself. I tried to respond after I returned from vacation and your site was down. Whenever I select a language and attempt to drill down into a post that post redirects to nothing. For instance: http://mymodeltalk.com/jobs/ru/models/1162426-a.html redirects to http://mymodeltalk.com/jobs/ru/model...t_delay0x.html.

Also the forum icons don't show but the base href is set correctly. I've done the installation four times to no avail and have been trying to fix this for four months now. I haven't really gotten help from your support. Worse... Google is dropping my ranking in search results because of the redirects and bad links.

NOT HAPPY AT ALL. Seems like a real tech support service would want to check out the site, and installation for themselves.

Banned

I see the issue and working on a fix.
    Last edited by Marcin Kalak; 23-05-13 at 22:01.

Thank you. Thanks so much. Believe me its a frustrating issue for me to deal with.
    I do apprecia​te your efforts.

Banned

You have a conflict with the plugin because it does not load vBET global_complete hook.
    I checked this conflict by changing in AdminCP->Plugins & Products->Plugin Manager->vB Enterprise Translator global_complete execution order to 1 and this hook began to work. Hook must be greater execution order to work well, but because after having a conflict with another plugin.
    Try to turn off other plugins until vBET global_complete hook will work correctly (To check this, turn on the AdminCP->vBET->Translation Options->Translation response time and see if in page is displayed in top of the Translation response time). To disable plugins go to AdminCP->Plugins & Products->Manage Products and select disable the appropriate plugin.
    When you identify that the plugin makes the problem we are happy to assist you in resolving the conflict.

Will do, do you have a list of already identified incompatible plugins? Just curious.

Banned

We do not have a list of incompatible plugins, because we try to resolve the issues of integration plugins. Some examples of such solutions is located at: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.co...tructions.html.

Banned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12