Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: Text color?

Question Text color?

Where can I change the text color on the flags drop-down menu please? On some of my skins it is completely unreadable. See attached:

Retired ;)

It most probably will need some change in code. I will check on it and I will give you some more clue tomorrow

OK thanks, I will check back regularly.

Retired ;)

Ok I found it:
    To set color of this drop-down menu you have to edit on file:
    forum root -> includes -> vbenterprisetranslator_functions_url.php

and edit line:
    PHP Code:
    $menu .= '<td class="vbmenu_option"><a rel="novbseo"  style="color: black;" '
    Change value of color:

In example if you want to have green text:
    PHP Code:
    $menu .= '<td class="vbmenu_option"><a rel="novbseo"  style="color: green;" '

I have about 20 different skins on my forum. So with this edit it will change the color globally on all skins. That will not do. I need a way to change the text color for different forum skins. Thanks.

Retired ;)

Right now we do not support dinamically changing text color for dropdown menu, it is hardcoded value in our script. I will ask Michał whether it will be editable in our next release

Quote Originally Posted by r.dziadusz View Post
    Right now we do not support dinamically changing text color for dropdown menu, it is hardcoded value in our script. I will ask Michał whether it will be editable in our next release
    I already fixed it myself thanks. I just added a stylevars code in that part you gave me. So it pulls from the Stylevars. Which works much better for every skin uses different colors. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    I already fixed it myself thanks. I just added a stylevars code in that part you gave me. So it pulls from the Stylevars. Which works much better for every skin uses different colors. Thanks.
    Hello!

Could you share your solution for others, please?

Thank you!