Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: Question facebook

Default Question facebook

Hi all;
    One friend asked me to create some facebook accounts because he is not able to do it (he is not a boss with the PC…).
    Ok, no problem, I think: some new email accounts, different names and surnames and everything is ok.
    After the first account facebook ask me for the confirmation with an sms, maybe is my IP address?
    I change email, change IP, delete the cookies but it is the same, it always ask me a phone number and the confirmation by Sms.
    If I change browser I can create a new one but at the second the problem appear again.
    I reset the pc but nothing: I think that if I change the pc maybe I will have the same problem.
    At this point it is a personal issue for me : how can facebook understand that it always me that create a new account and not another person that is creating his first account?
    Do you know which parameter facebook use to ask or not this phone number?
    Another doubt: if you are in an internet point how do you connect? everyone must insert his mobile number?
    Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by vBET; 19-10-11 at 10:05. Reason: advertisment removed