Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: Great idea, great product :-)

Default Great idea, great product :-)

I saw the free version of this last night over at vbulletin.org and came here to find out more - must say it's a great idea, especially the part about getting your site indexed in 52 languages :-)

I grabbed a copy to try out on a new site I am building, and the install went well without any major incidents. One note on that however for those of you who use vbSEO - make the changes to the FORUM_ROOT/includes/functions_vbseo_createurl.php before you import the product-vbenterprisetranslator.xml file

I suggest that the instructions also mention this at the top, something like "If you are using vbSEO please modify this file first". If you don't do this first you won't be able to use your admincp until you do.

I still haven't figured out how to make it play nice with my vBadvanced Links Directory and PhotoPost vBGallery, but I am sure that will get resolved soon enough.

What I am loving so far is the report from my vbSEO sitemap generator this morning that shows an additional 42k urls have been created since I installed the mod :-)

If you want to see it in action have a look --> TheCHS ~ Charleston Forums
    Last edited by m_k; 04-12-09 at 21:57.

5 days later, and I am starting to see some foreign language pages get indexed in Google :-)