Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.

Thread: NOTICES do not translate

Default NOTICES do not translate

Notices are not translating so anyone that does not speak English cannot see the notice in their chosen language using the flag.

I clicked on Russian and everything changed to Russian except the notice, isn't that they suppose to translate also?

MichaƂ Podbielski (vBET Staff) vBET's Avatar

Notice is translated if it is part of html. If you are using vBSEO, then most probably you have turn on changing notices to JavaScript. In this case you have to turn on in vBET option to translate vBSEO Java Script notices

I see worked great... thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by cheick View Post
    Notices are not translating so anyone that does not speak English cannot see the notice in their chosen language using the flag.

I clicked on Russian and everything changed to Russian except the notice, isn't that they suppose to translate also?
    I don't see this "turn on changing notices to JavaScript" in VBSEO. Is it not in the latest version?
    Last edited by WilliamCaeser; 07-03-16 at 20:10.

Banned

To change notice on JS, set option AdminCP->vBSEO->SEO Functions->Virtual HTML Display to Apply Virtual HTML Display.
    To translate notice added using JS turn on options AdminCP->vBET->Translation Options->Translate vBSEO messages in JavaScript.
    Last edited by Marcin Kalak; 18-12-15 at 11:36.