Important: This page is using cookies (cookies). Using this website without turning off cookies in browser, means that you agree for using it.
Buy Now! Features Downloads

Earn with us!

If you would like to start earning money with vBET join to Affiliate Program.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cachecleaner

Angry cachecleaner

vb 3.8 using latest vbet for vb3

I read though the posts here and nothing has fixed this, please help. What can I do to fix this?

Warning: require_once([path]/admincp/vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/xxadmin/misc.php(1932) : eval()'d code on line 61

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/z/public_html/admincp/vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/z/public_html/xxadmin/misc.php(1932) : eval()'d code on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined function can_administer() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/zadmin/vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php on line 18
    Last edited by chick; 13-01-11 at 20:39. Reason: added info

vBulletin Enterprise Translator (vBET) Staff

hello,
    Please describe here what I should do to reproduce it on my test forum.. because I can't reproduce it now.

Thanks

Under vBet TOOLS in the adminCP when I click on Cache Cleaner it gives this message.

Warning: require_once([path]/admincp/vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/xxadmin/misc.php(1932) : eval()'d code on line 61

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/admincp/vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxadmin/misc.php(1932) : eval()'d code on line 61

I don't know how you can reproduce this?

My admin directory is renamed PROPERLY and it seems vbet cannot understand the admincp is xxadmin NOT admincp

Ok I understand it now. I will test it and come back with solution for you, please give me some time.
    Thanks

ok so if you renamed the name of the admincp folder you must put this file:
    vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php and vbenterprisetranslator_ignoredwords.php
    into your new admincp folder because there is any our (vBET) files.
    so:
    1. open upload/admincp folder prom vBET pack
    2. copy this two files into your new admincp folder.

That is already where those files are located (IN MY RENAMED XXADMIN folder********** otherwise the other vbet admin features would not work******!

Everything works ... even all cron features work... also vbenterprisetranslator_ignorgedwords.php WORKS fine....

... it is only vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php from xxadmin/ that does not work.

so I should change the url to admincp in vBET file. I will check it and write here a quick fox for you.

I am still working on it. I would like to test it. Thanks for your patience.

hello,
    I have a solution for you.

1. go to admincp->Plugins & Products->Manage Products->
    2. in vBET product find admin_maintenance plugin
    3. in this plugin find:
    PHP Code:
    require_once(DIR'/admincp/vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php'); 
    4. and REPLACE with:
    PHP Code:
    require_once(DIR'/'.$vbulletin->config['Misc']['admincpdir'].'/vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php'); 
    5. save plugin
    6. test it.

Solved, will be included in the next relase.
    Thanks for this info

Smile

Thanks so much yes that worked great issue fixed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast