PDA

View Full Version : Vbet 5 required for move to Vbulletin 5 correct?

ctrenks
11-10-18, 21:53
Running vbet 492BF currently on vbulletin 4.2.5 but looking to upgrade to latest 5xx vbulleting to drop my custom mobile templates and use a responsive design. Is there much in the way of upgrading vbet to 5 as well?

Just getting my ducks lined up early.

Thanks

ctrenks
18-10-18, 18:28
Hmm, is there even an upgrade path from 4.2 to 5?

ctrenks
24-10-18, 16:00
Was hoping to have some insight. As i try to move to VB5, mainly for responsive templates can I upgrade (retain) translations from VB4?

vBET
26-10-18, 16:12
Hello and sorry for reply time.

To upgrade vBET form 4.x to 5.x you just make standard update. Please note that vBulletin 5 plugin mechanism is much more limited that in vBulletin 4 and because of those limitations there are some places in vBulletin 5 where we are not able to limit number or usernames translations.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET Translator 4.9.99