PDA

View Full Version : Canonical URLs Different In VBET Translated URLs structure Different From Regular Pages.



mykkal
15-06-15, 05:30
I've got an issue where the vbet translated links are reporting different canonical urls structure than the non-translated urls. In fact the translated urls are reporting the root domain instead of including the subdirectory "jobs" that should be included. It only seems to happen on the tags pages. I have over 20k errors. This seems to be the reason my site is losing indexing. How do i fix this?

See below:

law - Search Results - MyModelTalk Free Casting Calls for Models and Actors! (http://mymodeltalk.com/jobs/tags/law.html)

<base href="MyModelTalk Free Casting Calls for Models and Actors! (http://mymodeltalk.com/jobs/)" /><!--[if IE]></base><![endif]--> <link rel="canonical" href="http://mymodeltalk.com/jobs/tags/law.html (http://mymodeltalk.com/jobs/tags/law.html)" /> <---This is correct


Kanun - Arama Sonuçları - Modeller ve Aktörler Aramalar MyModelTalk Ücretsiz Döküm! (http://mymodeltalk.com/jobs/tr/tags/law.html)

<base href="MyModelTalk Özgür Döküm Modelleri ve Aktörler için Çağırıyor! (http://mymodeltalk.com/jobs/tr/)" /><!--[if IE]></base><![endif]--><base href="MyModelTalk Free Casting Calls for Models and Actors! (http://mymodeltalk.com/jobs/)" /> <link rel="canonical" href="http://mymodeltalk.com/tags/law.html (http://mymodeltalk.com/tags/law.html)" /> <-- Incorrect. jobs subdirectory is missing.

Marcin Kalak
15-06-15, 10:46
Thank you for reporting. I am working on this issue.

We recommend installing the PRO version. You can renew license for only 30$. The full version contains many more configuration options that allow you to better customize the product for you.

Marcin Kalak
15-06-15, 13:31
Quick fix for this issue:

Edit plugin AdminCP->Plugins & Products->Plugin Manager->Unset language in $_GET for SEO links
Paste this code at the beginning:

global $vbulletin;
if($vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_linkstype'] == 'VBSEO_URI' && $_REQUEST['language'] && strpos($_SERVER['VBSEO_URI'], $vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_forumdir']) !== 0) {
$_SERVER['VBSEO_URI'] = $vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_forumdir'].$_SERVER['VBSEO_URI'];
}
Save change.

This issue will be fixed in the next release.

mykkal
16-06-15, 06:06
Thank you for reporting. I am working on this issue.

We recommend installing the PRO version. You can renew license for only 30$. The full version contains many more configuration options that allow you to better customize the product for you.

Thanks very much. I actually plan to get the pro version next month. I'm having to buy more than a few versions next month. And thank you for the fix! That was very awesome brother.

Marcin Kalak
16-06-15, 10:41
I'm glad I could help you.
Remember that one license allows you to install any one product on domain registered for this license.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Thanks to vBET 4.9.2 you can enjoy automatic translations