PDA

View Full Version : Sitemap Generator integration

vBET
14-11-09, 13:46
You can simply integrate vBET with vBSEO Sitemap Generator (it is free) to include links to translated pages and cms into generated sitemap.

If you have had your files already edited , please upload original version

Please note that instructions below will allow you to add into your sitemap links for threads translated pages. Because of performance reason those links will not be translated - there will be only added language code. Google will find real page anyway since you will get 301 redirect. Please note that it is not best approach - Google prefers to have final links in sitemap not redirecting one, but forcing translation of thousands links in all languages in the same time could kill your server or be threated by Google as attack (if links are not cached yet).

At first you have to find your vbseo_sitemap_functions_vbseo.php file in

forum root -> vbseo_sitemap -> vbseo_sitemap_functions_vbseo.php

Open and edit it with any text-editing program
On the very begining find this line:

global $vbulletin, $vbseo_vars, $vbseo_stat, $vboptions, $db, $forumcache, $bbuserinfo;

And put after it, this:

require_once(DIR. '/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_vbseo.php'); $alanguages = array ('af','sq','ar','be','bg','ca','zh-CN','hr','cs','da','nl','pl','et','tl','fi','fr','gl','de','el', 'en','iw','hi','hu','is','id','ga','it','ja','ko','lv','lt','mk','ms','mt','no','fa','pt','ro','ru','sr','sk','sl','es','sw','sv','zh-TW','th','tr','uk','vi','cy','yi');

NOTE: REMOVE YOUR DEFAULT LANGUAGE CODE from $alanguages
Also if you disabled some languages in option panel you have to delete its codes too.

And find this line:

vbseo_log_entry("[showthread] forum_id: $forumid, thread_id: $threadrow[threadid], total posts: $totalposts, pages: $totalpages, views: $threadrow[views] $prior");
for integrating translated threads
and if you're using SEO links i.e.
/en/titleput after it:

if(!$archived) { $strlenhost = strlen($vbseo_vars['bburl']."/");
$currenturl = vbseo_url_thread($threadrow, 1, $archived);
$currenturl_before = substr($currenturl,0,$strlenhost);
$currenturl_after = "/".substr($currenturl,$strlenhost);
$lastpost =& $threadrow['lastpost'];
global $alanguages;
foreach($alanguages as $language) {
vbseo_add_url($currenturl_before.$language.$currenturl_after, $prior, $lastpost, $freq); } }

or in case you are NOT using SEO links i.e.
address?language=en:

if(!$archived) {
global $alanguages;
$currentthreadurl = vbseo_url_thread($threadrow, 1, $archived) . '&language=';
$vbseo_stat['t'] += sizeof($alanguages);
vbseo_add_url($currentthreadurl.$language, $prior, $lastpost, $freq);
}
}

Do not use both of them!

****This part of solution is only for vBulletin Publishing Suite users****

Then, you have to find these two lines

$prior = vbseo_sm_priority($vboptions['vbseo_sm_priority_cmssec'], $relp2);

$prior = vbseo_sm_priority($vboptions['vbseo_sm_priority_cmsent'], $relp2);

and if you're using SEO links i.e.
/en/title put after both of them:

global $alanguages;
$strlenhost = strlen($vbseo_vars['bburl']."/");
$currenturl = vbseo_url_cms($drow);
$currenturl_before = substr($currenturl,0,$strlenhost);
$currenturl_after = "/".substr($currenturl,$strlenhost);
foreach($alanguages as $language) { $added_urls += vbseo_add_url($currenturl_before.$language.$currenturl_after, $prior, $drow['lastupdated'], $vboptions['vbseo_sm_freq_cms']); }

or in case you are NOT using SEO links i.e.
address?language=en place after each of them:

global $alanguages;
$currentthreadurl = vbseo_url_cms($drow) . '?language=';
$added_urls += vbseo_add_url($currentthreadurl.$language, $prior, $drow['lastupdated'], $vboptions['vbseo_sm_freq_cms']); }

Do not use both of them(with and without seo link)!

End editing and enjoy it!
Good luck!

Kolbi
19-03-10, 14:47
The last step with:

$vbseo_stat[$archived?'at':'t'] += vbseo_add_2urls(
I do not quite understand.

The File vbseo_sitemap.php remains the original?
Because here: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-bug-reporting/503-vbseo-sitemap-does-not-work-anymore.html should I change it?

Kolbi
19-03-10, 15:59
Sitemap Integration doesn´t work for me.

It stopps creating the sitemap after a certain amount of time

Kolbi
19-03-10, 16:43
I´m always getting an Internal Server Error if I try to include a language to vbseositemap.

I just tried it with one language more :)

Originally German is included and I tried to include English as well, but didn´t worked. Getting the Internal Server Error while creating a new sitemap.

With German as the only language it works well.

vBET
20-03-10, 03:39
The last step with:

I do not quite understand.

The File vbseo_sitemap.php remains the original?
Because here: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-bug-reporting/503-vbseo-sitemap-does-not-work-anymore.html should I change it?

This is not last step this is optional thing. It tells you how to modify code to have included also other thread pages not only first one. Please note that if you have lot of posts in some thread then it is paged. Please let us know which part you do not understand - we will modify the description :)

The only file you need to change is vbseo_sitemap_functions.php - all the rest are unchanged. The link you pointing about is unofficial solution for bug fix, which was given before integration was made. Please follow only instructions here :)

vBET
20-03-10, 03:42
Sitemap Integration doesn´t work for me.

It stopps creating the sitemap after a certain amount of time

What is the error message? Probably it takes you longer that your mysql connection exists. In this case you have to modify your mysql settings to support it longer. If something else - please give us some details :)

vBET
20-03-10, 03:46
I´m always getting an Internal Server Error if I try to include a language to vbseositemap.

I just tried it with one language more :)

Originally German is included and I tried to include English as well, but didn´t worked. Getting the Internal Server Error while creating a new sitemap.

With German as the only language it works well.

Please include me changed part of file - with some original code around. I will check does it is OK :) Also - what error message is included in your logs? Internal error doesn't say lot...

Kolbi
21-03-10, 19:27
if($vboptions['vbseo_sm_freq_tsmart'])
{
$dpassed = (time() - $threadrow['lastpost'])/86400;
if($dpassed<3)$freq = 'daily';
else if($dpassed<10)$freq = 'weekly';
else if($dpassed<100)$freq = 'monthly';
else $freq = 'yearly';
}else
$freq = $vboptions['vbseo_sm_freq_t'];

vbseo_log_entry("[showthread] forum_id: $forumid, thread_id: $threadrow[threadid], total posts: $totalposts, pages: $totalpages, views: $threadrow[views] $prior");
//additional code
$alanguages = array ('en');
if(!$archived) {
$currentthreadurl = vbseo_url_thread($threadrow, 1, $archived);
$vbseo_stat['t']++;
$enchancedthreadurl = substr($currentthreadurl,0,$strlenhost). $language."/".substr($currentthreadurl,$strlenhost);
vbseo_add_url($enchancedthreadurl, $prior, $threadrow['lastpost'], $freq);
}
}
//end additional code
for($p=1; $p<=$totalpages; $p++)
{
vbseo_url_thread($threadrow, $p, $archived),
vbseo_url_thread($threadrow, $p, $archived, true),
$prior,
$threadrow['lastpost'],
$freq
);

}

That the changed part :)

I also included this :)

<?php
require_once(DIR. '/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_vbseo.php');</b>

vBET
22-03-10, 07:18
Which version of sitemap generator are you using?

Kolbi
22-03-10, 17:12
I&#39;m using the latest version. It is version 2.6 beta 1

vBET
23-03-10, 03:52
We tested it on 2.6 beta 1 and as I see you put code in appropriate place. One more thing - are you using also vBSEO? We tested it with vBSEO only.

Please check also this solution. Replace:

require_once(DIR. '/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_vbseo.php');
by:

require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/../includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_vbseo.php');

Also if you have any more specific error log/message it would be helpful :)

Kolbi
23-03-10, 19:39
Yes, I´m using vBSEO as well. I guess this isn´t the problem.

Because it starts creating the sitemap but stops after a certain time.

I guess my server is overloaded with creating such a big sitemap. So it would be nice, if you would make this script lighter or that it doesn´t need so much server ressources while creating the sitemap.

I hope you know what I wanted to say :)

Perhaps this is one problem: mysql.connect_timeout 60 seconds?!?

vBET
24-03-10, 06:13
Yes, I´m using vBSEO as well. I guess this isn´t the problem.

Because it starts creating the sitemap but stops after a certain time.

I guess my server is overloaded with creating such a big sitemap. So it would be nice, if you would make this script lighter or that it doesn´t need so much server ressources while creating the sitemap.

I hope you know what I wanted to say :)

Perhaps this is one problem: mysql.connect_timeout 60 seconds?!?

Timeout - it is most probably the problem. What is your normal sitemap generation time? Size? ETC?...

If you PM me access details to your forum and FTP I can see it and probably solve it on place. Also please consider to change Sitemap Gnerator parameters - especially number of URLs in one sitemap.

Kolbi
26-03-10, 16:17
The normal generation time is about 45 to 50 seconds. Currently, about 11,000 pages in the sitemap (without the translated pages) The settings of the sitemap are currently seeing this: Max URLs in Sitemap Files 50 000 Delay Execution After Each Sitemap file 0 seconds but this value also varies already (ie with the translated pages involved) and it has brought nothing. What you need for the rights of all? Or we can help even more information?

vBET
26-03-10, 21:15
To be able to work on place I need Admin CP access (for configuration check/changes and sitemap execution) and FTP (for checking/changing files).

Without possibility to play on field, at this moment I see no hints which I could give you except setting bigger timeout value for mysql connection.

badawidollah
27-03-10, 16:05
hello

not work
cant make a sitemap.

total used free shared buffers cached
Mem: 1179648 969416 210232 0 0 0
-/+ buffers/cache: 969416 210232
Swap: 0 0 0

this is my vps memory

solved for default
:D

vBET
27-03-10, 16:20
hello

not work
cant make a sitemap.

this is my vps memory

solved for default

Just to be sure - is it solved or not right now? :)

badawidollah
27-03-10, 16:26
//additional code
$alanguages = array ('en');
if(!$archived) {
$vbseo_stat['t']++;
$enchancedthreadurl = substr($currentthreadurl,0,$strlenhost). $language."/".substr($currentthreadurl,$strlenhost);
vbseo_add_url($enchancedthreadurl, $prior, $threadrow['lastpost'], $freq);
}
}
//end additional code

not work to create addon sitemap

vBET
27-03-10, 16:35
not work to create addon sitemap

If you PM me access details to your Admin CP and FTP I will check it and work on it :)

badawidollah
27-03-10, 16:36
working now to create sitemap

all here

http://www.nusantaraku.org/forum/vbseo_sitemap/data/sitemap_index.xml.gz
but vbseo team said its to long
and can download here

Forum NusantaraKu Malaysia - Indonesia (http://www.nusantaraku.org/forum/sitemap_index.xml.gz)

but cant now after installing vbet
what to do?

badawidollah
27-03-10, 16:44
forget it above

i hope with additional /vbseo_sitemap/data URL
my sitemap can index fast too

thanks

vBET
27-03-10, 18:00
working now to create sitemap

all here

http://www.nusantaraku.org/forum/vbseo_sitemap/data/sitemap_index.xml.gz
but vbseo team said its to long
and can download here

Forum NusantaraKu Malaysia - Indonesia (http://www.nusantaraku.org/forum/sitemap_index.xml.gz)

but cant now after installing vbet
what to do?

You have broken .htaccess rules. Make sure that your sitemap rule is before vBET rules.

badawidollah
29-03-10, 08:54
<loc>nusantaraku.org/forum/en/sukan-%40-olah-raga-lain/113092-khalmizam-tekad-kembali-cari-sentuhan.html</loc>
<priority>0.5404</priority>
<lastmod>2010-03-29T03:23:59+00:00</lastmod>
<changefreq>monthly</changefreq>
</url>

<url>

<loc>nusantaraku.org/forum/sukan-%40-olah-raga-lain/113092-khalmizam-tekad-kembali-cari-sentuhan.html</loc>
<priority>0.5404</priority>
<lastmod>2010-03-29T03:23:59+00:00</lastmod>
<changefreq>monthly</changefreq>
</url>

thread not translate in sitemap

should be like this

nusantaraku.org/forum/sukan-%40-olah-raga-lain/113092-khalmizam-determination-re-search-touch.html?language=en

could it?

vBET
29-03-10, 14:50
thread not translate in sitemap

should be like this

could it?

First of all please make a choice which type of links you want to use - SEO or language=. You integrated it like for SEO links and asking for langauge= type. If you use language parameter in your links then please CHANGE YOUR INTEGRATION - you made it wrong. Description clearly gives hints for booth types of links.

About URL translation - as we already rote - for performance reason we do not translate URLs in sitemap right now and probably will not in the future.

badawidollah
30-03-10, 15:52
performance is important
and seo more important

thanks

meto
03-04-10, 21:51
You have broken .htaccess rules. Make sure that your sitemap rule is before vBET rules.
I have the same issue, if I enable the last rule then my sitemap get redirected to mainpage.

To be exact - I had to comment out this:

#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !^(admincp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
#RewriteRule $ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

to make sitemap work (and not be redirected to mainpage). But after I looked in vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php content it seams that it only redirects to correct (f.e. /en/) links.

vBET
03-04-10, 22:53
I have the same issue, if I enable the last rule then my sitemap get redirected to mainpage.

To be exact - I had to comment out this:

to make sitemap work (and not be redirected to mainpage). But after I looked in vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php content it seams that it only redirects to correct (f.e. /en/) links.

Please just move sitemap rule BEFORE vBET rules. By disabling vBET rules you risk inappropriate working, even if not right now then maybe in future releases. vBET was tested for configuration with .htaccess rules which we gave.

vBET
08-04-10, 14:09
Integration code was optimized again. Please see first post for new code.

bhanuprasad1981
19-04-10, 07:59
hello,
i have disabled translation for some forums which are for our local guys who use english only, but i think sitemap is created for other languages too how do i disable other language creation for specific forums ?

vBET
20-04-10, 02:08
hello,
i have disabled translation for some forums which are for our local guys who use english only, but i think sitemap is created for other languages too how do i disable other language creation for specific forums ?

Please try this (not tested):
Put vBET additional integration code inside of if block:

$ignoredForums = array('FORUM_ID', 'FORUM_ID');
if (!in_array($threadrow['forumid'] , $ignoredForums)) {
HERE vBET ADDITIONAL INTEGRATION CODE
}

Of course put your ignored forum ids there :)

Please let us know did it help.

magmf
09-05-10, 23:02
how we can generate sitemap urls for blogs and cms ?

vBET
10-05-10, 21:09
how we can generate sitemap urls for blogs and cms ?

Actual integration solution supports only threads links. We can search for solutions supporting translation of blogs and cms links if they are supported by Sitemap Generator.

magmf
10-05-10, 21:12
sitemap 2.6 Beta 2

support blogs and cms can you take a look ?

vBET
11-05-10, 19:54
sitemap 2.6 Beta 2

support blogs and cms can you take a look ?

OK - we will take a look. We have right now some more things because of employee looking. Our team will grow soon (probably in last week of this month). Because of that we will take care about this integration issue not immediatelly - hope that it is ok for you :) It is, already on TODO list :)

magmf
11-05-10, 22:36
Hey vbet i created a shell script and i'm running 100% on my box

#!/bin/bash

for i in af sq ar be bg ca zh-CN hr cs da nl en pl pt et tl fi fr gl de el iw hi hu is id ga it ja ko lv lt mk ms mt no fa ro ru sr sk sl es sw sv zh-TW th tr uk vi cy yi
do
zcat sitemap_index.xml.gz |sed "s/<loc>http:\/\/under-linux.org\/sitemap/<loc>http:\/\/under-linux.org\/sitemap$i/" > sitemap"$i"_index.xml
dos2unix sitemap"$i"_index.xml
gzip -f sitemap"$i"_index.xml
count=1
for k in `ls -la sitemap_*.xml.gz | grep -v index | awk {'print $8'}`
do
zcat sitemap_"$count".xml.gz | sed "s/<loc>http:\/\/under-linux.org\//<loc>http:\/\/under-linux.org\/$i\//" > sitemap"$i"_"$count".xml
dos2unix sitemap"$i"_"$count".xml
gzip -f sitemap"$i"_"$count".xml

count=`expr $count + 1`
done
done

you just need remove what languages you don't want and change under-linux.org to your website address. in this case i'm running in my forum root.

This will make the process faster and will not use generate php memory issues

save this script at vbseo_sitemap/data directory as convert.sh
chmod +x convert.sh
to run use
./convert.sh

and than you will be able to use sitemaplanguage_index.xml.gz as your sitemap change "language" for en, es or another language :)

let me know if you need any other explanation.

Also you need add this script on system crontab after the time vbseo sitemap crontab runs.

Thanks,

wowglider.de
19-06-10, 14:00
I really have to try the Readme and instructions to follow, but due to the bad Englischs what I have found is obviously something wrong, so I have my vbseo_sitemap_functions.php probably wrong edited.

Please help me the file correctly in order to change...

{
else $freq = 'yearly';
}else

//additional code
$alanguages = array ('af','sq','ar','be','bg','ca','zh-CN','hr','cs','da','nl','en','pl','et','tl','fi','fr','gl','el','iw','hi','hu','is','id','ga','it','ja','ko','lv','lt','mk','ms','mt','no','fa','pt','ro','ru','sr','sk','sl','es','sw','sv','zh-TW','th','tr','uk','vi','cy','yi');
if(!$archived) {
$currentthreadurl = vbseo_url_thread($threadrow, $p, $archived);
$currentthreadurl_before = substr($currentthreadurl,0,$strlenhost);
$currentthreadurl_after = "/".substr($currentthreadurl,$strlenhost);
$vbseo_stat[$archived?'at':'t'] += vbseo_add_2urls($alanguages);
vbseo_add_url($currentthreadurl_before.$language.$currentthreadurl_after, $prior, $lastpost, $freq);
}
}
//end additional code

{
$prior,
$threadrow['lastpost'],
$freq
);

}

if($showpost)
{

This is the error occurs as soon as Google my Sitemap.xml&apos;s opens:

Status Details
Invalid URL
This is not a valid URL. Correct the URL and send the data again.
URL:
http://array
Parent Tag: url
Day: loc
Problem detected on: 19.06.2010

Thank you******

wowglider.de
19-06-10, 14:27
Here is the entire file:
Download vbseo_sitemap_functions.php from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way http://www.sendspace.com/file/5aq9kk)

wowglider.de
19-06-10, 16:43
Is it possible to get any help? Google can not retrieve my sitemaps!

wowglider.de
19-06-10, 22:20
Oh, how I can get to "language: English do not add language"

vBET
20-06-10, 01:51
I really have to try the Readme and instructions to follow, but due to the bad Englischs what I have found is obviously something wrong, so I have my vbseo_sitemap_functions.php probably wrong edited.

Please help me the file correctly in order to change...

{
else $freq = 'yearly';
}else

//additional code
$alanguages = array ('af','sq','ar','be','bg','ca','zh-CN','hr','cs','da','nl','en','pl','et','tl','fi','fr','gl','el','iw','hi','hu','is','id','ga','it','ja','ko','lv','lt','mk','ms','mt','no','fa','pt','ro','ru','sr','sk','sl','es','sw','sv','zh-TW','th','tr','uk','vi','cy','yi');
if(!$archived) {
$vbseo_stat[$archived?'at':'t'] += vbseo_add_2urls($alanguages);
vbseo_add_url($currentthreadurl_before.$language.$currentthreadurl_after, $prior, $lastpost, $freq);
}
}
//end additional code

{
$prior,
$threadrow['lastpost'],
$freq
);

}

if($showpost)
{

This is the error occurs as soon as Google my Sitemap.xml&apos;s opens:

Status Details
Invalid URL
This is not a valid URL. Correct the URL and send the data again.
URL:
http://array
Parent Tag: url
Day: loc
Problem detected on: 19.06.2010

Thank you******

Please note that in readme.html there is no Sitemap Generator description included. Integration instructions for Sitemap Generator are here: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-integration-other-plugins/415-sitemap-generator-integration.html

As I see you have code described there but you have it wrong. Please undo those changes and copy our code first. Then check is it working. And after that if you want do optional modification described at the end of first post. And please make sure you do it right. Now it is wrong. According to optional modification step - you have to put our code in other place (before described line) and after that do small modification. Now you just changed one of our code line not as it was described.

Also - if Google cannot retrieve your sitemaps at all then make sure that you have appropriately set your .htaccess file. Please check integration instructions again - sitemap rule must be placed before vBET rules. If you are not sure about it - please just post here whole your .htaccess file and we will verify it :)

Please note that I do not know what do you mean by your last comment from last post here. Please describe it more if it is relevant :)

PS.
After we solve your issues this thread will be merged with Sitemap Generator integration thread. It stays here now only to make you easier to find it in place where you expect it, but we already have thread for Sitemap Generator integration issues.

wowglider.de
20-06-10, 14:17
It is really very difficult to understand, English is not my native language. And unfortunately, her English is not the best. I give them the original file, then it is possible that they replace the relevant things? thank you

edit:
uploading on your forum does not work!
PHP | <?php /****************** - Anonymous - ZzhbFuTT - Pastebin.com (http://pastebin.com/ZzhbFuTT)

vBET
20-06-10, 14:53
You gave us your original sitemap generator file - we do not need this.

If Google cannot download your sitemap generator files, them most probably it means that you have wrong .htaccess file. Please give us it's content to verify. You can just paste it in post in CODE bbcode, or just paste it in post.

About integration to sitemap generator. I understand that you have difficulties with understanding English and Google translations are not always perfect. Please just fallow integration instructions without any of our code changing. It means - just paste code which we gave in described place. Nothing more. You had code in appropriate place, but it was not our integration code - it was changed. Do not made any changes. Just put our integration code in appropriate place - you have exactly described where to put it. Also please remember to remove code of your language from languages array.

Please fallow instructions and if you have trouble with some step - please tell exactly which step of integration you do not understand - we will describe it to you exactly :)

Please note that we also offer paid integration service for $30 - in that case we do everything for you on your server. But... Our forum online support is free and sitemap generator integration:
1. Is not necessary
2. Is really easy - just start from beginning and go step by step.

So we encourage you to handle this yourself and offer answers to any questions. If you do not understand some part of integration instructions - please point it and we will describe to you :)
Do you do not understand where to put our integration code?
Do you do not understand which code to paste?
Do you do not understand that you have to paste it exactly and do not made any changes in our integration code?
Please describe what is actually the cause of your issue. What holds you to do this integration?

We are waiting for your .htaccess content and questions if you still have any :)

wowglider.de
20-06-10, 15:03
Google CAN download my sitemaps, thats not the problem, the problem is i dont know HOW to edit the .php because i did it like i understand after reading your "tutorial".

i only need the working .php and all will be okay.

I got it now to work, but it wont add extra thread pages, the last step to make i dont understand, thats how it look now:

edit:
also the code thing is not working because its too long: http://pastebin.com/bfrF78E7

vBET
20-06-10, 17:04
OK so. Now when you have confirmed it for first pages you can make it working for all pages in 2 steps:
1. Remove this additional code which you added and put it just 2 code lines below - inside nearest for loop. At the beginning of this loop. So as it is described in manual just BEFORE this line (which is now first line of code in the loop and you will put our code before it):

2. When you do first part then in our additional code change this:

$currentthreadurl = vbseo_url_thread($threadrow, 1, $archived) . '&amp;language=';
To this:

$currentthreadurl = vbseo_url_thread($threadrow, $p, $archived) . '&amp;language=';
So basicly you just change 1 to $p - just as described in manual :)

Please confirm did it help and ask for details if you still need our advice - we will gladly help you :)

wowglider.de
21-06-10, 23:54
Your english is terrible, you say things but your meaning is other. I found a solution by looking at other threads, but thanks for your help.

Maybe i could help others:

//additional code
if(!$archived) {
}
}
//end additional code

{
$vbseo_stat[$archived?'at':'t'] += vbseo_add_2urls( //this was already in there!

And another thing, since i added your Addon my Sitemap Creator wont create urllist.txt! -> Text Format File urllist.txt (0.00Kb)

wowglider.de
22-06-10, 14:13
is this code now okay?

vBET
22-06-10, 22:20
Maybe i could help others:

//additional code
if(!$archived) {
}
}
//end additional code

{
$vbseo_stat[$archived?'at':'t'] += vbseo_add_2urls( //this was already in there!

And another thing, since i added your Addon my Sitemap Creator wont create urllist.txt! -> Text Format File urllist.txt (0.00Kb)

Your code is still wrong. Please correct it and confirm do you still have issue with txt format. Please see corrected code below

{
//additional code
if(!$archived) {
}
}
//end additional code
$vbseo_stat[$archived?'at':'t'] += vbseo_add_2urls( //this was already in there! - That is why we wrote to put our code BEFORE this line

wowglider.de
22-06-10, 23:39
Many thanks! It works now, obviously! You should have the Code is ready, simply Post in this Thread:
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/de/vbet4-integration-other-plugins/415-sitemap-generator-integration.html

wowglider.de
23-06-10, 14:13
its still not WORKING CORRECTLY:
sometimes this happens:
<url>
<loc>http://wow.glider-forum.de/hardware/19912-mich-beraten-%5Bneuer-pc%5D-3.html</loc>
<priority>1216154741</priority>
<lastmod></lastmod>
<changefreq>daily</changefreq>
</url>

you may look for yourself here
http://wow.glider-forum.de/sitemap_index.xml.gz

heres the vbseo_sitemap_functions:
PHP | <?php /****************** - Anonymous - 7U8a6kXp - Pastebin.com (http://pastebin.com/7U8a6kXp)

pictures:
ImageShack Album - 2 images (http://img690.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=eror1e.jpg)

vBET
23-06-10, 17:37
its still not WORKING CORRECTLY:
sometimes this happens:
<url>
<loc>http://wow.glider-forum.de/hardware/19912-mich-beraten-%5Bneuer-pc%5D-3.html</loc>
<priority>1216154741</priority>
<lastmod></lastmod>
<changefreq>daily</changefreq>
</url>

you may look for yourself here
http://wow.glider-forum.de/sitemap_index.xml.gz

heres the vbseo_sitemap_functions:
PHP | <?php /****************** - Anonymous - 7U8a6kXp - Pastebin.com (http://pastebin.com/7U8a6kXp)

pictures:
ImageShack Album - 2 images (http://img690.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=eror1e.jpg)

According to code it shouldn't be our fault. We just use priority counted by vBSEO, especially that it happens for link without our additional language code. Please comment our integration code and verify does it is OK without it. It not -then ask vBSEO team for support. If it is OK without our integration code, then please PM access details to your Admin CP and FTP - we will check it on your server and work on solution :)

wowglider.de
23-06-10, 23:59
This Forum is over 2,5 Years old, there was always VB+VBSEO+SITEMAP installed, never had any problems.

Also there is not only the Priory problem, sometimes also the date, url and others, but not all urls, only some.

i try now to fix it thru VB maintenance to fix threads and or posts, ill see if that helps.

wowglider.de
24-06-10, 00:24
problem still there!

what do you exactly need?

vBET
24-06-10, 09:26
PM me access details for Admin CP and FTP. You didn't confirmed did you comment our code and check does it work fine without this. The fact that it was working for years means nothing - you made modifications in file and you could broke some other section fo code by mistake/accident. Please confirm that it is working fine with our code commented before sending us access details.

vBET
24-06-10, 15:51
OK - I got PM that it is working now. Merge this thread with the one about Sitemap Generator integration

Cuti Malaysia
04-12-10, 11:17
I already put the code For SEO links....

$prior = vbseo_sm_priority($vboptions['vbseo_sm_priority_rt'], $relp);

{
else $freq = 'yearly';
}else

//additional code
$alanguages = array ('af','sq','ar','be','bg','ca','zh-CN','hr','cs','da','nl','en','pl','et','tl','fi','fr','gl','de','el','iw','hi','hu','is','id','ga','it','ja','ko','lv','lt','mk','ms','mt','no','fa','pt','ro','ru','sr','sk','sl','es','sw','sv','zh-TW','th','tr','uk','vi','cy','yi');
if(!$archived) {
}
}
//end additional code
{
$prior,
$threadrow['lastpost'],
$freq
);

}

if($showpost)
{

$getposts = $db->query("
SELECT p.dateline,p.postid,p.threadid
FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "post AS p
WHERE p.threadid = $threadrow[threadid]
AND visible = 1
ORDER BY p.dateline
");

$pcount = 0;
while ($postrow = $db->fetch_array($getposts))
{
$pcount++;
vbseo_log_entry("[showpost] forum_id: $forumid, thread_id: $postrow[threadid], post_id: $postrow[postid]");
$relp = $relp*0.8+$pcount/($threadrow['replycount']+1)*0.2;
$relp*= vbseo_apply_custom_priority('forum', $threadrow['forumid']);
$prior2 = vbseo_sm_priority($vboptions['vbseo_sm_priority_rp'], $relp);
$vbseo_stat['p'] += vbseo_add_2urls(
vbseo_url_post($threadrow, $postrow, $pcount),
vbseo_url_post($threadrow, $postrow, $pcount, true),
$prior2,
$postrow['dateline'],
$vboptions['vbseo_sm_freq_p']
);
}
$db->free_result($getposts);
}
}
$db->free_result($getthreads);
$vbseo_progress['step3'] = 0;
}
vbseo_inc_progress();
}

function vbseo_sitemap_polls($progress)
{
global $db, $vboptions, $vbseo_vars;

if(vbseo_check_progress($progress)) return;
$added_urls = 0;
vbseo_log_entry("[SECTION START] polls", true);

$st = $db->query_first("
SELECT
max(voters) as maxre,min(voters) as minre,avg(voters) as avgre
FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "poll
");
foreach($vbseo_vars['forumslist'] as $forumid)
{
$getthreads = $db->query("
SELECT *
FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "thread AS thread
WHERE forumid = $forumid
AND visible = 1
AND pollid > 0
");

while ($threadrow = $db->fetch_array($getthreads))
{
$getpoll = $db->query_first("
SELECT *
WHERE pollid = ".$threadrow['pollid']."
");
if(!$getpoll)
continue;

vbseo_log_entry("[poll] forum_id: $forumid, thread_id: $threadrow[threadid], pollid: $threadrow[pollid]");

$added_urls++;

$relp2 = vbseo_math_avg_weight($getpoll['voters'], $st['minre'], $st['maxre'], $st['avgre']);
$relp2*= vbseo_apply_custom_priority('forum', $threadrow['forumid']);
$prior = vbseo_sm_priority($vboptions['vbseo_sm_priority_rpoll'], $relp2);
$added_urls += vbseo_add_2urls(
vbseo_url_poll($threadrow, $getpoll),
vbseo_url_poll($threadrow, $getpoll, true),
$prior,
$getpoll['dateline'],
$vboptions['vbseo_sm_freq_poll']
);

}
}
vbseo_inc_progress();
return $added_urls;
}

function vbseo_sitemap_blogs($progress)
{

if(!vbseo_dbtbl_exists('blog'))
return 0;

vbseo_log_entry("[SECTION START] blogs", true);
vbseo_add_url(VBSEO_ON ? vbseo_any_url($vbseo_vars['bburl'].'/blog.'.VBSEO_PHP_EXT) : $vbseo_vars['bburl'].'/blog.'.VBSEO_PHP_EXT, 1.0);
$added_urls = 0;

so I'm still confius where I must put this code $vbseo_stat[$archived?'at':'t'] += vbseo_add_2urls( ??

finally, where is I can find instruction additional code you have to change 1 to $p ?

vBET
07-12-10, 17:22
I already put the code For SEO links....

so I'm still confius where I must put this code $vbseo_stat[$archived?'at':'t'] += vbseo_add_2urls( ??

finally, where is I can find instruction additional code you have to change 1 to $p ?

You put it nowhere! There is no any instruction to put it anywhere! It ALREADY EXISTS in vBSEO. Please read the instruction one more time carefully.

PS.
I just changed there world "this" to "our" to void confusions.

Cuti Malaysia
08-12-10, 18:15
$prior = vbseo_sm_priority($vboptions['vbseo_sm_priority_rt'], $relp);

{
else $freq = 'yearly';
}else

//additional code
$alanguages = array ('af','sq','ar','be','bg','ca','zh-CN','hr','cs','da','nl','en','pl','et','tl','fi','fr','gl','de','el','iw','hi','hu','is','id','ga','it','ja','ko','lv','lt','mk','ms','mt','no','fa','pt','ro','ru','sr','sk','sl','es','sw','sv','zh-TW','th','tr','uk','vi','cy','yi');
if(!$archived) {
}
}
//end additional code
{
$prior,
$threadrow['lastpost'],
$freq
);

}

if($showpost)
{

$getposts = $db->query("
SELECT p.dateline,p.postid,p.threadid
FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "post AS p
WHERE p.threadid = $threadrow[threadid]
AND visible = 1
ORDER BY p.dateline
");

$pcount = 0;
while ($postrow = $db->fetch_array($getposts))
{
$pcount++;
vbseo_log_entry("[showpost] forum_id: $forumid, thread_id: $postrow[threadid], post_id: $postrow[postid]");
$relp = $relp*0.8+$pcount/($threadrow['replycount']+1)*0.2;
$relp*= vbseo_apply_custom_priority('forum', $threadrow['forumid']);
$prior2 = vbseo_sm_priority($vboptions['vbseo_sm_priority_rp'], $relp);
$vbseo_stat['p'] += vbseo_add_2urls(
vbseo_url_post($threadrow, $postrow, $pcount),
vbseo_url_post($threadrow, $postrow, $pcount, true),
$prior2,
$postrow['dateline'],
$vboptions['vbseo_sm_freq_p']
);
}
$db->free_result($getposts);
}
}
$vbseo_progress['step3'] = 0;
}
vbseo_inc_progress();
}

function vbseo_sitemap_polls($progress)
{

$added_urls = 0;
vbseo_log_entry("[SECTION START] polls", true);

$st = $db->query_first("
SELECT
max(voters) as maxre,min(voters) as minre,avg(voters) as avgre
");
foreach($vbseo_vars['forumslist'] as $forumid)
{
$getthreads = $db->query("
SELECT *
FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "thread AS thread
WHERE forumid = $forumid
AND visible = 1
AND pollid > 0
");

while ($threadrow = $db->fetch_array($getthreads))
{
$getpoll = $db->query_first("
SELECT *
WHERE pollid = ".$threadrow['pollid']."
");
if(!$getpoll)
continue;

vbseo_log_entry("[poll] forum_id: $forumid, thread_id: $threadrow[threadid], pollid: $threadrow[pollid]");

$added_urls++;

$relp2 = vbseo_math_avg_weight($getpoll['voters'], $st['minre'], $st['maxre'], $st['avgre']);
$relp2*= vbseo_apply_custom_priority('forum', $threadrow['forumid']);
$prior = vbseo_sm_priority($vboptions['vbseo_sm_priority_rpoll'], $relp2);
$added_urls += vbseo_add_2urls(
vbseo_url_poll($threadrow, $getpoll),
vbseo_url_poll($threadrow, $getpoll, true),
$prior,
$getpoll['dateline'],
$vboptions['vbseo_sm_freq_poll']
);

}
}
vbseo_inc_progress();
return $added_urls;
}

function vbseo_sitemap_blogs($progress)
{

if(!vbseo_dbtbl_exists('blog'))
return 0;

vbseo_log_entry("[SECTION START] blogs", true);
vbseo_add_url(VBSEO_ON ? vbseo_any_url($vbseo_vars['bburl'].'/blog.'.VBSEO_PHP_EXT) : $vbseo_vars['bburl'].'/blog.'.VBSEO_PHP_EXT, 1.0);
$added_urls = 0;

please use the easy expalanation to understand. I'm not fluent in english. Is it correct the code i put? Correct or not??

where to put this code?? please help me top put this code at above so that easy to me to trace

finally, Also in our additional code you have to change 1 to $p.. i not undertand please give example...

vBET
09-12-10, 18:11
please use the easy expalanation to understand. I'm not fluent in english. Is it correct the code i put? Correct or not??

where to put this code?? please help me top put this code at above so that easy to me to trace

finally, Also in our additional code you have to change 1 to $p.. i not undertand please give example...

Ok so - I will describe it in other words - hope it will help :)

So - your actual code looks OK - the best way to check it is to run it.

Additional steps are not necessary - actual solution will add links for threads translated pages to sitemap. Additional steps will allow you also to ad there links to other pages of threads - if thread is big enough to have other pages (2nd, 3rd...).

So if you want to make this changes. Then you have to remove OUR additional code (the one you added) from place where you have it now and put it in other place. The other place is BEFORE:

And that is what our instruction means - put OUR code BEFORE vBSEO code listed below (instead of actual location of OUR code in your file).

And the last part tells you clearly that in OUR code (the code you added) you have to find this 1 (the number one - which is used only once in OUR code, so it is very easy) to give you more precised instruction:

$currentthreadurl = vbseo_url_thread($threadrow, 1, $archived) . '&amp;language=';
Here is 1 in our code. And you have to change this 1 to $p
So if you look on line from OUR code where 1 exists and you change it to $p then you will have there:

$currentthreadurl = vbseo_url_thread($threadrow, $p, $archived) . '&amp;language=';

Hope it is more understandable now. Please tell did it help :)

wowglider.de
13-06-11, 21:33
Okay, VBSEO released a new Sitemap generator, how to add it there? Could you just put the correct code in here, it is much easier for all users.

Okay, its the same like the old vbseo sitemap, thanks.

vBET
14-06-11, 14:11
Okay, VBSEO released a new Sitemap generator, how to add it there? Could you just put the correct code in here, it is much easier for all users.

Okay, its the same like the old vbseo sitemap, thanks.

Great that you already have the answer. Please note that we are thinking about adding support in sitemap integration to generate URLs with already translated links (now only language code is added). We have idea how to do it without killing performance. It will require to separate cache for titles in vBET and it will generate translate link only for those which are already cached. This way it will not kill performance by making thousands translation requests. We cannot tell when exactly it will be supported. At this moment the biggest priority is to support other translation services which we already have implemented, still some little things must be closed before we will release it. After that we will check open feature requests list and make priorities for other tasks :)

Octavius
23-06-11, 05:42
Great that you already have the answer. Please note that we are thinking about adding support in sitemap integration to generate URLs with already translated links (now only language code is added). We have idea how to do it without killing performance. It will require to separate cache for titles in vBET and it will generate translate link only for those which are already cached. This way it will not kill performance by making thousands translation requests. We cannot tell when exactly it will be supported. At this moment the biggest priority is to support other translation services which we already have implemented, still some little things must be closed before we will release it. After that we will check open feature requests list and make priorities for other tasks :)

Do you have an idea when it will be completed?

kamilkurczak
23-06-11, 13:08
hello,
vBET is already on holiday - he will answer after that :)

Octavius
23-06-11, 18:47
hello,
vBET is already on holiday - he will answer after that :)

That's not good! :confused:

I just bought vBET Branding Fee License using Money by the Minutes through Western Union. When will he get back so I can download vBET? I am anxious to install. :D

kamilkurczak
24-06-11, 18:55
you can download vBET NOW****** :) please go here: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/downloads.php

Octavius
24-06-11, 21:15
you can download vBET NOW****** :) please go here: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/downloads.php
Downloads
Sorry, but you didn't buy any license for vBET3.x/4.x yet. Please go to our purchase section and buy license to be able to download.
If you just bought license please wait till data will be updated in our system.

In case of any questions, please contact us.

^^^I did buy it. Has he not received the money yet?

kamilkurczak
26-06-11, 01:25
did you buy it from this account (Octavius user)? please send to me your invoice number by PM

Octavius
26-06-11, 18:33
Yes I bought it from Octavius and I will send you the MTCN.

vBET
27-06-11, 13:45
Hi. I'm back from holiday. At this moment we do not have relase day for this feature. We still have to implement support for other tranlsation engines for vBET3.x (now only vBET4.x supports it). So after that we will make plans for other features :)

About your payment - see here: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-troubleshooting/2034-average-time-receive-product-after-purhase.html#post9147 :)

Taurus
06-07-11, 09:12
Sorry if this is a complete noob question, but in this part of the integrate code you posted:

if my forum is in a different directory, like mine is. It is in 'forums', should I change this to:

require_once(DIR. '/forums/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_vbseo.php');

so, add the /forums in front of the /includes?

Thanks.

vBET
06-07-11, 21:32
Sorry if this is a complete noob question, but in this part of the integrate code you posted:

if my forum is in a different directory, like mine is. It is in 'forums', should I change this to:

require_once(DIR. '/forums/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_vbseo.php');

so, add the /forums in front of the /includes?

Thanks.

No. It should be OK since DIR should already include your path to forum directory. So please use first as it is.

r.dziadusz
23-09-11, 15:39
Now we have a new way of integration! You can find it on very first page of this thread, or simply click: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-integration-other-plugins/415-sitemap-generator-integration.html#post1560

yogasek
11-04-16, 01:21
Sitemap generator not translate thread name.
This is normal?
How to resolve this problem?

Marcin Kalak
13-04-16, 07:59
Because of performance reason those links will not be translated - there will be only added language code. Google will find real page anyway since you will get 301 redirect.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations made by vBET 4.9.2