PDA

View Full Version : Solved No Input File Specified

schan
20-02-14, 20:46
Hi,

I'm getting this message every time I try to view a forum. I used the .htaccess that was provided with the installer instructions. I am using vBulletin's advanced friendly url. I can send you a copy of my .htaccess if you like. Any ideas why the routing isn't working? When I disable vBET, everything works fine. When I use english, everything works fine.

Thanks,
-Schan

Marcin Kalak
21-02-14, 13:10
Please you send me a link to a page where there is the issue.

schan
24-02-14, 23:57
This is on a test site and it's protected via .htaccess file. Let me create a temporary account for you. Can I PM it to you?

schan
25-02-14, 00:20
Hey Marcin,

Here is some more info that I found out. I can view threads and posts when I set "Friendly URLs" to basic. If it's set to advanced, it does not work. Can you explain why? Also, after I switch the language from my profile, it redirects me, but the language doesn't change because the language code in the url is still there. I thought your functions would take care of this. Is this a bug or do I have to take care of this myself?

Thanks,
-Schan

schan
26-02-14, 10:23
Hi,

Just checking to see if there is an update.

Thanks,
Schan

Marcin Kalak
26-02-14, 12:16
I can not login. Have you sent me the correct data?

schan
27-02-14, 03:32
Everything is working now. You no longer have to troubleshoot the issue. Thanks.

Marcin Kalak
27-02-14, 10:46
I am glad that you solved the issue.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vBET translator 4.9.99