PDA

View Full Version : Solved Nothing is working.



Taurus
03-02-12, 04:17
Guys I really need some help here. I have now got a Google vs2 paid API key, yet again, after like 1 minute none of the translator services are available. Running the google test gives me this:

Starting translation test for Google API v2
Test result: { "error": { "errors": [ { "domain": "usageLimits", "reason": "dailyLimitExceeded", "message": "Daily Limit Exceeded" } ], "code": 403, "message": "Daily Limit Exceeded" } }
Test error:
Connection time (ms): 118.327148438

In other words, even with the paid Google API vbet does nothing for me anymore. How can I get this to work again?

Thanks.

Simon Lloyd
03-02-12, 08:43
Taurus what limits have you set in https://code.google.com/apis/console/?pli=1#project:YOURPROJECTNUMBER:quotas?

Taurus
03-02-12, 09:52
Taurus what limits have you set in https://code.google.com/apis/console/?pli=1#project:YOURPROJECTNUMBER:quotas?

I am not sure, I will have to check, what do you suggest I put there? Thanks for the help!

Taurus
03-02-12, 10:40
Well it was set on 2 000 000 characters a day, I now raised it to 4 000 000 a day. This is my google test now:

Starting translation test for Google API v2
Test result: { "data": { "translations": [ { "translatedText": "hello", "detectedSourceLanguage": "pl" } ] } }
Test error:
Connection time (ms): 75.1730957031

Yet on vbet's control panel google's availability just stays on no.

Simon Lloyd
03-02-12, 10:59
Have you tried manually running the cron (scheduled task) to update that?, in my experience i use around 1M characters in an hour!

Taurus
03-02-12, 11:03
Have you tried manually running the cron (scheduled task) to update that?, in my experience i use around 1M characters in an hour!

Sorry mate, you lost me, which cron for what?

Simon Lloyd
03-02-12, 12:44
in Admincp>scheduled tasks theres a cron job (scheduled task) to test the providers, your test that you provided showed that google was available after upping the limit, but it didn't reflect straight away in admincp because the CRON job hadn't run to update it :)

r.dziadusz
03-02-12, 17:36
Hi
As I see there is no error. vBET automatically checks your availability in every 10 minutes. If you want you can run it manually by
admincp -> Scheduled Tasks -> vB Enterprise Translator (Providers Availability) -> run now

But also when you check limits can already be reached. Google API v2 test do not shows any errors.

Taurus
03-02-12, 17:47
Yeah, I get that, but why does it show that Google is not available if it actually is available?

Taurus
04-02-12, 06:35
This is really getting frustrated. Even when the limit has not been reached, google's availability keeps going on and off. And at times is not translating. Can I please get some support here!

r.dziadusz
04-02-12, 14:06
Hi
It works like this. vBET is chcecking if provider is available and set is on or off. Also it might act like i.e.:
You set quotas to 2M characters per day
You've used 1 999 995 characters. And 5 characters is enaught to do the test so vBET will enable provider, but is not enaught to translate sentence so vBET will mark provider dissable again.

Taurus
04-02-12, 15:36
Nope. Can't be that. I can see what my limit is and how much is used on my Google API page. There was only 26% used, yet on the vbet control panel, Google's availability is set to no.

Taurus
04-02-12, 16:41
I am getting extremely frustrated with this now. I need some proper support here please. Where is Michal?

r.dziadusz
04-02-12, 23:40
I can check out logs if you PM access details to your forum ftp and then I will find out why vBET is disabling Google API v2

Taurus
05-02-12, 04:38
I can check out logs if you PM access details to your forum ftp and then I will find out why vBET is disabling Google API v2

Thanks, PM sent with login details.

r.dziadusz
05-02-12, 19:58
PM received, but please read PM - some authorisation problem, I descibed it in PM

Taurus
06-02-12, 11:52
I answered your PM.

But I have to say, this is completely ridiculous! I have vbet running for 7 days with the paid API from google, and my bill is already more than $400! You guys really need some other ways here, because no-one will use vbet with prices like this. (And I know it is not vbet's fault for these prices, but it will make this product obsolete!) Or you have to tell me how I can get this price down completely, without loosing the functions vbet is suppose to fulfill. I have 2 vbet licenses. But I will stop using it tomorrow if I don't get proper support here now. Thank you.

r.dziadusz
06-02-12, 21:43
Right now we are implementing a solution. Translated text would be edited manualy, bu user(s) - also we are seeking for new free translation API's.

About geting price down, please read this post (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-troubleshooting/413-faq-2.html#post10411)

EDIT
Still can't login

r.dziadusz
21-02-12, 23:24
No answer, I will mark it solved if you still have questions please write, I will mark it open again

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Thanks to vBET PRODUCER_PRODUCT_VERSION you can enjoy automatic translations