PDA

View Full Version : Solved Google v2 not translating pages completely.



mickknutson
21-11-11, 12:46
I just upgraded to 444 and now I cannot see any page being translated:
BLiNC Magazine:: BASE jumping, Skydiving, and Paragliding (Danish) (http://www.blincmagazine.com/forum/da/private-base-jumpers-only/49794-albuquerque-locals.html)
Index - BLiNC Magazine:: BASE jumping, Skydiving, and Paragliding (Norwegian) (http://www.blincmagazine.com/forum/no/wiki/)

I did get a Google v2 api key and added that but it didnt help.

I did turn on Translation response time

And I now see this at the top of the page:


Translation waiting time: Number of connections:

Now I see a partial page and this at the top:

Translation waiting time: 4169.6298828125 Number of connections: 7

Does this mean all my pages have to be re-cached?
How long will these pages take?
Why did they seem to be incomplete in the translation?

r.dziadusz
21-11-11, 20:06
Hi
As I can see you see blank pages - which supposed not to be happening, so it's probably some internal error, please:
-run this test: >>click<< (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-troubleshooting/413-faq-2.html#post1729) (for Google API v2) and show me results
-make sure you reupload folder upload-once after upgrading to vBET 444

r.dziadusz
30-11-11, 10:51
No answer, I considered it solved, If you have any questions about this issue I will remark it open, for any other please open new thread

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vB Enterprise Translator 4.9.2