View Full Version : Solved Help! vBET Screwing Up Regular Words

28-07-11, 07:36
Site changed from The 8th Legion - The 8th Legion (http://The8thLegion.com) to The 8th Legion - The 8th Legion (http://www.The8thLegion.com) because I got a CDN (Content Delivery System) from Cloudfare. I had to add the www prefix. How do I change vBET to recognize this fact? It is screwing up regular words now. :(:(

30-07-11, 00:09
What is the issue? What is wrong? I just went to your site and translation is working fine... Please describe what is not working appropriately.

06-08-11, 18:56
No answer - I assume that there was no issue at all, just question and as we checked it was working well. If you have any issue in this area please write here. At this moment considered solved.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations supported by vBET 4.9.99