PDA

View Full Version : Solved Reported posts issue.



Taurus
27-06-11, 10:19
When a member with a different than default language reports a post this is what is posted:

Title:

Reported Post by <!--vBET_SNTA--><!--vBET_SNTA-->songoku231<!--vBET_ENTA--><!--vBET_ENTA-->

The PM notification of the reported post also contains this as the title. Please advise.

Thanks.

vBET
28-06-11, 15:45
At this moment vBET do not change mails this is why those comments are not removed. We will reproduce it on our server and find out quick fix :) Hope there is no hurry with this one ;)

I will move it to bug report.

Taurus
28-06-11, 16:04
At this moment vBET do not change mails this is why those comments are not removed. We will reproduce it on our server and find out quick fix :) Hope there is no hurry with this one ;)

I will move it to bug report.

Thanks Michal. But it is not a mail. A reported post is posted in my admin sub-forum as a new thread. There I have this issue.

vBET
28-06-11, 16:09
Please PM Access details and exact instruction how to reproduce it. I think that wee need to add some filter for not translating usernames. This will solve the issue here and will allow to do this easily in other future cases.

Taurus
28-06-11, 16:24
Details PM'd. Thank you!

vBET
30-06-11, 01:11
Solved and will be included in next release.

For quick fix please:
1. Open file /includes/vbenterprisetranslator_funciton_hooks.php
2. Find:

if ($_REQUEST['language'] && $vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_donttranslateusernames'] && ($_POST['do'] != 'insertpm')) {
3. Replace by:

if ($_REQUEST['language'] && $vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_donttranslateusernames'] && ($_POST['do'] != 'insertpm') && ($_POST['do'] != 'sendemail')) {

Taurus you already have it included. Please note that on your forum this line was already changed and we do not know what for those changes was made. Please see PM.

For this issue - please confirm that it is solved :)

Taurus
30-06-11, 01:21
I see that the last post you reported, it seems you reported with your default language set as English. Or did you change it back to English afterward? I just want to confirm that this is resolved if a post is reported by someone with a different language to default.

vBET
30-06-11, 01:30
I did as I suppose to do, to reproduce the issue. Please check it now yourself by creating new report and confirm that it is really solved in case if we miss something :)

Taurus
01-07-11, 11:37
Thank you once again for superb customer support Michal! I can now confirm that this i fixed!

(I will now purchase my second license of vBET.)

vBET
01-07-11, 20:47
Good to hear that issue is solved - this solution will be included in nest release :)

PS.
I see that you already purchased 2nd one :) In case of any issues - you know what to do - just ask and we will happily help you :)

Enjoy vBET!

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations supported by vBET Translator 4.9.99