View Full Version : Solved Translation Settings

22-05-11, 04:35
Can you please tell me your exact settings for automatic translations in the test messages forum?

I cannot figure this out. The closest I got was selecting "Trust Google when result is trust worthy" which translated the message but had no drop down arrow to show the original message. I am on vbulletin 3.8.7, same as this forum.

22-05-11, 16:57
You have good setting for language detection. Please note that for displaying you have separate options :) In group Translation you will find: Show original text for guest and Show original text for user.

Please tell did it help :)

22-05-11, 17:39
I set both to "added by javascript." That worked, thank you very much.

23-05-11, 09:29
thanks for you confirmation - solved ;)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vBET Translator PRODUCER_PRODUCT_VERSION