PDA

View Full Version : Solved Translation Settings



vbetter
22-05-11, 03:35
Can you please tell me your exact settings for automatic translations in the test messages forum?

I cannot figure this out. The closest I got was selecting "Trust Google when result is trust worthy" which translated the message but had no drop down arrow to show the original message. I am on vbulletin 3.8.7, same as this forum.

vBET
22-05-11, 15:57
You have good setting for language detection. Please note that for displaying you have separate options :) In group Translation you will find: Show original text for guest and Show original text for user.

Please tell did it help :)

vbetter
22-05-11, 16:39
I set both to "added by javascript." That worked, thank you very much.

kamilkurczak
23-05-11, 08:29
thanks for you confirmation - solved ;)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations supported by vBET 4.9.99