View Full Version : Solved after update - nothing works anymore

12-04-11, 14:05
I use:
vBulletin 3.8.7
vBSEO 3.6.0 Gold
vBet 3.4 Beta

Since I vBet have updated, nothing works anymore. (see pictures)
ImageShack Album - 2 images (http://img163.imageshack.us/g/90349832.jpg/)

The flags will not be more correct (or not).

I have everything uploaded and the "product-vbenterprisetranslator.xml" imported, I have something to do?

My .htaccess file looks like this:

RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www\.glider-forum\.de$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://wow.glider-forum.de/$1 [R=301,L]

#RULES for SEO translation links with vBSEO (have to be included before all rules to vbseo.php)
RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|ka|de|el|ht|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|ur|vi|cy|yi)/$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/ [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|ka|de|el|ht|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|ur|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|modcp/|vbseo_sitemap/|cron)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !^(admincp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule $ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

12-04-11, 14:20
Also your Readme.html is funny, "find: $vbseo_gcache_thread ['seotitle'] = vbseo_filter_replace_text ($ ttl);" it is not.

Okay, i redid all installation steps (but they were already done correctly) i checked for curl
additional .ini files parsed /etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/curl.ini, /etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/gd.ini, /etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/mysql.ini, /etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/mysqli.ini, /etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/pdo.ini, /etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/pdo_mysql.ini, /etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/xcache.ini and for iconv
Registered Stream Filters string.rot13, string.toupper, string.tolower, string.strip_tags, convert.*, consumed, convert.iconv.*, bzip2.*, zlib.*

Flags are not shown.. translation is not working... what to do?

12-04-11, 14:48
ok, please update all vBET files from upload folder once again:
- vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php must be in main folder

import once again product.xml file from do-not-upload folder.

your htaccess looks good, hmm please reedit your vbseo filed to the original form
and after all changes - check vBET.

If still not working, please send to me by PM your admincp and FTP details and I will check it

12-04-11, 14:51
I already did this 3 times. Will send you login.

12-04-11, 22:47
ok I am waiting for your details.

19-04-11, 17:08
how long should i wait? My site is getting deindexed, ive send you all information!

This support is getting worser and worser.... if that is not fixed until friday i will remove my Subscription.

19-04-11, 21:32
I uploaded once again all vBET files - still not working, I checked your .htaccess - everything is ok but still not working.
I integrated vBSEO files with vBET - still not working.
All files configurations looks good. Now I need to check configuration in admincp, but I can't use my admincp details from PM - can you check my access details to your admincp one more time?

secondly, you can try to disable vBSEO and try to use vBET, maybe we have a conflict.
I edited files from glider-forum.de, it is ok?
Flags are working good now. (translation of urls too)

I noticed that sometimes all text disappears and sometimes the text is translated good. Maybe we have a issue with connection to google.

20-04-11, 11:42
now its working fine, i did the same things like you, but its working now.. do you use beta files?

20-04-11, 12:24
but could you remove branding again?

20-04-11, 16:04
vBET information removed.
So can you confirm that now everything is ok?

24-04-11, 10:15
Chorme -> everything Okay.
Inet Explorer 9 -> strange things happend with the flags... but translation okay. (after some reloads it seems to work.. can someone confirm this?)
Firefox 4 -> everything Okay.

25-04-11, 21:26
Chorme -> everything Okay.
Inet Explorer 9 -> strange things happend with the flags... but translation okay. (after some reloads it seems to work.. can someone confirm this?)
Firefox 4 -> everything Okay.

If after reloads flags are OK then I suppose this was cache issue on IE side. Please note that we added new flags in last release and all flags are really in one image (great optimization for your forum), so if IE still had cached old one then you could see strange things (like wrong flags for wrong links, some flags duplicated or something like that). It is only browser issue with old cached file, which is now gone because new image was taken from your server - everything is ok :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vB Enterprise Translator 4.9.99