PDA

View Full Version : Hello



Spiritu
25-11-09, 12:43
If i buy vBET now, when you will release vBET for vb4.0 will i need to pay additional fee for upgrade ?

Thank you in advanced

vBET
25-11-09, 14:17
When you buy vBET now you have rights to made free updates for 1 year. So - no you will NOT have to pay additional fee for upgrade.

We have not set specific date for vBET 4 release, but we assure you that it will be less than year. Right now we have just few requests for new functionalities which we want to implement before making update to vB4. So it should be something between 1-3 months to release vBET 4.

So instead of waiting you can make smart move and buy it now in promotion for half price, and then wait for mail that we have vBET 4 :)

Spiritu
25-11-09, 23:36
Thank you for the answer. I am going to buy it and I hope we can work nicely togheter.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Multilingual community supported by vBET Translator PRODUCER_PRODUCT_VERSION