PDA

View Full Version : Solved Strange requests to Google API on the main page



mosh
01-02-11, 13:55
WitamJakiś time ago I had a problem with the translation (version 3.3.6).It turned out that google has blocked my IP on one server (sometimes translator translators sometimes returns 403).When looking for the reasons I have added a link to display the translation and return the request in the body of the page.Then turned off vBET and so. But I left the .htaccess redirect.A few days ago I noticed that the main page each time it generates a request to Google:

<!-- zsxc:
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/services/language/translate?v=1.0&format=html&langpair=uk|pl&userip=87.206.119.73&q=Podanie+Eci
-->
<!-- zsxc:
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/services/language/translate?v=1.0&format=html&langpair=fr|pl&userip=87.206.119.73&q=%26%2391%3BMU%26%2393%3B577+JEUX+********++%26%2391%3BDS%26%2393%3B
-->
<!-- zsxc:
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/services/language/translate?v=1.0&format=html&langpair=hi|pl&userip=87.206.119.73&q=Help+for+homework
-->
<!-- zsxc:
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/services/language/translate?v=1.0&format=html&langpair=hu|pl&userip=87.206.119.73&q=American+Poker+II
-->
<!-- zsxc:
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/services/language/translate?v=1.0&format=html&langpair=en|pl&userip=87.206.119.73&q=CHEMISTRY++ARCHAEOLOGY+GEOLOGY++ART_DESIGN+BIOGRAPHY+BIOLOGY+PHYSICS...+and+much+more
-->
<!-- zsxc:
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/services/language/translate?v=1.0&format=html&langpair=ru|pl&userip=87.206.119.73&q=Kolekcja+europejskich+i+japo%C5%84skich+komiks%C3%B3w+erotycznych
-->
<!-- zsxc:
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/services/language/translate?v=1.0&format=html&langpair=en|pl&userip=87.206.119.73&q=Autodata+v3.37+-+Manual+Diagnostics+Car+%282010%29
-->
<!-- zsxc:
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/services/language/translate?v=1.0&format=html&langpair=de|pl&userip=87.206.119.73&q=Rapidshare+%26amp%3B+Fileserve+Premium+Account+%28Expire%3D17-Jan-2011%29
-->

Both off vBET and off (administration panel).If the function vbet_googleTranslation () queries to Google API stopped, and after a few days in the Panel Webmaster Toolzauważyłem that page load times dropped dramatically and Indexing speed it increased twice.It seems to me that somewhere is a serious mistake.Tymgorzej that cited queries are short and can be performed in one fell swoop.Perhaps it was also the reason for banning me through the Google API (continuous the same inquiry)

kamilkurczak
03-02-11, 08:22
hmm I will check it.

Youngster
03-02-11, 21:10
Dear mosh ,

did You used vBSEO earlier ? Did You have it intergrated with vBET?
If you had , so overwrite old files vBSEO (before integration) .

Search for links -> langtitle.

Thanks
Youngster

kamilkurczak
04-02-11, 10:48
As Youngster wrote - if you integrate vBET with vBSEO before you had to edit two vBSEO files. After this edit in vBSEO file is a vBET function to select an url with [langtitle inside and send request to google to translate it. Even after excluding vBET the request to google is still send.

Now you must to edit this file to the orginal vBSEO version. Overwrite these files.

Also before uninstalling if you was blocked by google (or connection issue) still ask because there was no answer and could not save it in cache.

You can try to enable vBET if you have a good connection with google now and test it.

Youngster
12-02-11, 19:21
topic closed if you want to open it again write to me pm

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET 4.9.2