PDA

View Full Version : Solved Private Message issue.



Taurus
14-12-10, 23:50
I am getting some strange issue within private messages that is translated. Whenever I want to reply on a translated PM, I get this:

http://i51.tinypic.com/4ghv1y.jpg

I have to remove the vBET codes before I can send it.

Thank you.

EDIT: I also get this in the Private Message Pop-up. (When you get a new PM.)


You have a new private message.

Sender: <!--vBET_SNTA-->wirusnic<!--vBET_ENTA-->
Title: 'Re: Welcome to CreativX'

Click OK to view it, or cancel to hide this prompt.

Taurus
16-12-10, 11:33
Can I get some help here please!

kamilkurczak
16-12-10, 13:07
ok I will try to reproduce it on my test forum.

kamilkurczak
16-12-10, 13:25
ok, I found this issue on my test forum. I will fix it.
Thanks for your notice. I will move this thread into bug reporting section

Taurus
16-12-10, 14:07
Thank you Kamil. Hope we can get a solution fast.

kamilkurczak
17-12-10, 15:32
I am still working with this issue. Thanks for you patience

Taurus
21-12-10, 10:12
This is really an extremely annoying issue. Is there any update on this please?

kamilkurczak
21-12-10, 10:22
hello,
I am still working on it, but I have a solution for your (this in not final solution yet - but should work)

please:
1. edit and make a copy of this file:
forum root/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_hooks.php
2. in this file find and comment:

$vbulletin->templatecache['header'] =
'$bbuserinfo[\'username\'] = \'<!--vBET_SNTA-->\' . $bbuserinfo[\'username\'] .\'<!--vBET_ENTA-->\';'
.$vbulletin->templatecache['header'];
3. this code should be comment, example below:

//$vbulletin->templatecache['header'] =
// '$bbuserinfo[\'username\'] = \'<!--vBET_SNTA-->\' . $bbuserinfo[\'username\'] .\'<!--vBET_ENTA-->\';'
// .$vbulletin->templatecache['header'];

This is quick fix, real solution will be included in the next relase

Taurus
21-12-10, 11:16
Thank you very much Kamil. I will report back on the results.

kamilkurczak
21-12-10, 12:08
ok I have a final solution for you, becouse in previous one username in header is translated. now everything is good. Please don't make any changes from my previous post.

1. edit and make a copy forum root/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_hooks.php

2.find:

if ($_REQUEST['language'] && $vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_donttranslateusernames']) {
3. and replace with:

if ($_REQUEST['language'] && $vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_donttranslateusernames'] && ($_POST['do'] != 'insertpm')) {

now it is solved. will be included in the next relase

Taurus
21-12-10, 13:16
So just to confirm. I should revert the changes I made from your first post? Because I already did that.

kamilkurczak
21-12-10, 20:18
yes, you should revert the changes from my previous solution. just delete comments
//.

after that - you should make a changes from the second solution :).

Why I gave you this first solution - It was a quick fix because I thought the solution would be more difficult but it is not.

Taurus
22-12-10, 10:38
Thank you for the fix Kamil. I can confirm that it is working fine now.

kamilkurczak
22-12-10, 11:03
Thanks for your confirmation and good cooperation.
Good luck.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET 4.9.2