PDA

View Full Version : vBadvanced Dynamics integration

vBET
14-11-09, 15:05
To integrate vBET with vBA Dyna you have to install just one additional and free plugin. You can download it from attachment in this post. Installation is very easy - just upload files, install product file and make little configuration changes in vBET - all details are included in the package.

Supported since: vBET 3.2.0
Tested on: vBAdvanced Dynamics 1.2.0

What this plugin will give you:

Multilingual community support - users will be able to write entries in different languages
Supported automatic message language detection
Supports user default language in editors
Usernames will not be translated in

Browse category
Member's categories
Dyna postbit
Entry

vBET
21-11-09, 18:42
New version supports automatic message language detection.

Requires vBET 3.2.0 and higher

muratcan25
24-12-09, 15:58
Yes I think the problem will not load plug-ins

yahoooh
30-12-09, 22:51
when i click the attachement
it will give blank page

vBET
31-12-09, 16:58
Thanks for note - this must be side effect of server moving I will upload it again.

And now it is available :)

yahoooh
20-01-10, 01:43
could you plz verified if the replys and new entries will have the same features like what we see in threads of forum
user can reply with his mother language and the vbet will translated to others depend in thier languages

vBET
21-01-10, 16:16
Yes - it will :) This is free add to vBET 3.x - just try it :)

tavenger5
03-03-10, 18:49
For some reason only the home page of my vbDynamics is working. Post pages results in a 404 and category pages no longer include the dynamics folder (not tracking from home page). I followed the instructions. Is there something else I have to do? I am using the Spider Friendly URL's option. Do the rewrite rules in the dynamics folder have to be modified?

vBET
03-03-10, 20:46
For some reason only the home page of my vbDynamics is working. Post pages results in a 404 and category pages no longer include the dynamics folder (not tracking from home page). I followed the instructions. Is there something else I have to do? I am using the Spider Friendly URL's option. Do the rewrite rules in the dynamics folder have to be modified?

Can you please PM me your forum address. I want to find out which versions are you using and which kind of translation links.

tavenger5
03-03-10, 22:08
PM'ed you**********..

vBET
22-06-10, 23:01
Package updated. Version not changed, because only 3 additional files for flags where added which can be also taken from last vBET release - here added for users convenience.
If you updated to vBET 3.3.4 your flags can stop working on vBA Dynamics - just made first integration step again (upload images) and it will be solved :)

yahoooh
13-11-10, 08:11
is there update version for vba 2.0.x last version and vbulletin 4.0.x
as you know version on old vbulletin will not work with the new

could you update it and i can provide the dyna to test only
thanks

vBET
14-11-10, 06:10
At this moment we do not support vBA for vB4.0
We support it for vB3.8 because one of our users gave us access to forum with vBA (which is paid mod as I remember). We do not have license for vBA 2.0.x

Also in future please describe issues related to vB4.0 in sections for vBET4.x :)

anand
31-01-12, 05:47
Again we have this problem with the latest versions & the file is not available on your server

http://www.architectpavilion.com/vbet_missing_images.jpg

http://www.architectpavilion.com/vbet_file_error.jpg

VB - Current Version: 4.1.0
dynamics- Current Version: 2.1.3 RC1
vbenterprisetranslator -Current Version: 4.4.6

thanks
anand

r.dziadusz
01-02-12, 11:27
Hi,
Please open new thread in our forum. Also most probably we will have to edit plugin becouse:

At this moment we do not support vBA for vB4.0

Please open new thread

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vBET Translator 4.10.1