PDA

View Full Version : vBSEO integration

vBET
14-11-09, 14:34
vBET can be integrated with vBSEO to support SEO translation links and also to translate titles inside links for threads.

IMPORTANT: if you use vBET 3.x with vBSEO you have to make full integration - it means that before setting .htaccess rules you MUST do all steps described in installation instructions in vBSEO Integration section. For vBET 2.x users just make .htaccess part (2 files changes required).

To integrate vBET with vBSEO edit .htaccess file:
JUST BEFORE all rules to vbseo.php put only one of these two types of rules:

- SHORT RULES
Faster and more efficient but can be used only if you are NOT using links with 2-signs part i.e: yourforum.com/XY/

RewriteRule ^/?(..|zh-CN|zh-TW)/$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/ [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^/?(..|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)?$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|modcp/|vbseo_sitemap/|cron)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !^(admincp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule $ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

If your forum use subdirectory in URL, then change 2 first rules adding your forum directory with leading '/' just after redirected=. So i.e. if your forum is in forum directory then you will have redirected=/forum/index.php and redirected=/forum/$2

- LONG RULES
Can by used always

RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/ [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

If your forum use subdirectory in URL, then change 2 first rules adding your forum directory with leading '/' just after redirected=. So i.e. if your forum is in forum directory then you will have redirected=/forum/index.php and redirected=/forum/$2

bhanuprasad1981
22-11-09, 08:08
is it advised to use sitemap for different languages ? , i have settings 500 urls per sitemap , ran sitemap generator and boom 280 sitemaps created :confused:

vBET
22-11-09, 16:51
Right now integration with sitemap grenerator is given by vBSEO stuff and it doesn't support creation of separate sitemaps for each language. It puts all languages in same sietmaps files.

Some of our users find their own way to reach this point. I.e. you can made no changes in sitemap generator and write some tool which reads sitemap file and create new files with enhanced URLs for translation.

We have in our TODO list to achieve creation of separate sitemaps for each language. It doesn't have highest priority at this moment, but we remember about this issue.

tsak76
14-02-10, 16:18
i cant make my vbseo urls to work. but language=en urls are working

here its my htaccess

#RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forums/ [L,QSA]
#RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forums/$2 [L,QSA]

#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|modcp/|vbseo_sitemap/|cron)
#RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !^(admincp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
#RewriteRule $ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

# Comment the following line (add '#' at the beginning)
# to disable mod_rewrite functions.
# Please note: you still need to disable the hack in
# the vBSEO control panel to stop url rewrites.
RewriteEngine On

any help (i followed the instructions)

tsak76
15-02-10, 09:55
nobody helps here ? not the kind of support for a product of 90 $

vBET
15-02-10, 13:01
nobody helps here ? not the kind of support for a product of 90 $

Hello. Sorry for your troubles and that you have to wait for your answer longer that you liked to. Please note that we have time differences and you can have middle of the day when we can have middle of the night :) + it was Sunday ;)
We can assure you that we provide support which you pay for - just look on this forum content. Just please be aware that it is not 24/7.

The answer for your issue goes in next post.

vBET
15-02-10, 13:06
i cant make my vbseo urls to work. but language=en urls are working

here its my htaccess

#RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forums/ [L,QSA]
#RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forums/$2 [L,QSA]

#RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !^(admincp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/

RewriteEngine On

any help (i followed the instructions)

You didn't followed instructions well - that is cause of the issue. You need to put vBET rules just before all rules to vbseo.php - not at the begging of file. It is even written in big letters there. Now on your htaccess file rules are before even engine is on, so this can be the problem. Please make correction and if issue will still exist, then please open new thread for it in Troubleshooting with description what happens ("not working" can be not enough ;)).

tsak76
15-02-10, 13:11
RewriteEngine On

# Some servers require the Rewritebase directive to be
# enabled (remove '#' at the beginning to activate)
# Please note: when enabled, you must include the path
# to your root vB folder (i.e. RewriteBase /forums/)
#RewriteBase /

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.mysite\.com
RewriteRule (.*) http://www.mysite/forums/$1 [L,R=301]

RewriteRule ^((urllist|sitemap_).*\.(xml|txt)(\.gz)?)$ vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_getsitemap.php?sitemap=$1 [L]

#RULES for SEO translation links with vBSEO (have to be included before all rules to vbseo.php)
#RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forums/index.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|modcp/|cron|vbseo_sitemap)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ vbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ vbseo.php [L,QSA]

this is what i have now and doesnt work tell me how to edit it

tsak76
15-02-10, 13:16
ok now, btw it conflicts with photopost pro. what can i do in order not to affect photopost pro ?

vBET
15-02-10, 13:17
RewriteEngine On

#RewriteBase /

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.mysite\.com
RewriteRule (.*) http://www.mysite/forums/$1 [L,R=301]

RewriteRule ^((urllist|sitemap_).*\.(xml|txt)(\.gz)?)$ vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_getsitemap.php?sitemap=$1 [L]

#RULES for SEO translation links with vBSEO (have to be included before all rules to vbseo.php)
#RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forums/index.php [L,QSA]

this is what i have now and doesnt work tell me how to edit it

It doesn't work because you commented vBET rules - remove # from the beginning of vBET rules :)

tsak76
15-02-10, 13:19
yeah man i saw. now it works :) but i have problem with the photopost pro

vBET
15-02-10, 13:23
yeah man i saw. now it works :) but i have problem with the photopost pro

Please open new thread for this in Integration section - also check does already exists post about it. Enjoy vBET :)

_root
30-03-10, 07:23
hi Friends
i Inserted the vBet Rules to .htacces of vbSeo :

###################################### vbet ###################
RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/ [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/$2 [L,QSA]

##################################################################

The SEO is Successfully Work & vBet work Nice .
but in Translation sections like " /forum/el " (sub_translated directories) The Links Change from theared.html to " showthread.php and Not work with vBSEO.
i'm using vBET2.X

Sorry for Posting in this thread
Thanks

_root
31-03-10, 13:46
Anyone know ?

vBET
31-03-10, 14:43
hi Friends
i Inserted the vBet Rules to .htacces of vbSeo :

###################################### vbet ###################

##################################################################

The SEO is Successfully Work & vBet work Nice .
but in Translation sections like " /forum/el " (sub_translated directories) The Links Change from theared.html to " showthread.php and Not work with vBSEO.
i'm using vBET2.X

Sorry for Posting in this thread
Thanks

You did it wrong - please read and fallow ALL integration instructions. You need to add /forum to first 2 rules. Details in integration description. Just read it this time to the end ;)

_root
31-03-10, 17:36
i read All instructions , but not any of that .
Where That :(
Can Write That Here ?
or if That's Wrong Where That ?
i Added the /forum in Option ...

vBET
01-04-10, 12:18
i read All instructions , but not any of that .
Where That :(
Can Write That Here ?
or if That's Wrong Where That ?
i Added the /forum in Option ...

Sorry, but I do not understand what is your issue. Please write what exactly happens? Also give us content of your .htaccess - we will check it :)

_root
01-04-10, 14:49
This is , My default Seo . Can Change That to .htaccess of vBet2.x & vbSEO ?

RewriteEngine On

x00x
02-04-10, 00:16
I have the Problem that the URLs in other languages, not with vbseo to be rewritten. Always see the forenid

my htaxx is:

RewriteEngine On

#RewriteBase /

#RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.yourdomain\.com
#RewriteRule (.*) http://www.yourdomain.com/$1 [L,R=301]

I can also vBSEO Sitemap enable or it will not work?

Please Help, thank you

vBET
02-04-10, 03:32
This is , My default Seo . Can Change That to .htaccess of vBet2.x & vbSEO ?

RewriteEngine On

At this moment you do not have vBET rules at all. If you want have SEO links for translation please turn it on in vBET configuration and made .htaccess updates. If your forum do not use subdirectory in URL then it should look like this:

RewriteEngine On

If it does - you have to modify 2 first vBET rules - see first post for details.

vBET
02-04-10, 03:34
I have the Problem that the URLs in other languages, not with vbseo to be rewritten. Always see the forenid

my htaxx is:

RewriteEngine On

#RewriteBase /

I can also vBSEO Sitemap enable or it will not work?

Please Help, thank you

What is your forum URL?

About Sitemap - please use this integration steps: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet-integration-other-plugins/98-sitemap-generator-integration.html

x00x
02-04-10, 11:32
What is your forum URL?

About Sitemap - please use this integration steps: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet-integration-other-plugins/98-sitemap-generator-integration.html

wm-apps.de/forum

x00x
02-04-10, 12:24
The whole tool is not yet working as it should. You must enter the translations themselves with ever since it is not accepted

vBET
02-04-10, 22:28
wm-apps.de/forum

So you have wrong .htaccess rules (need to add forum directory in 2 first vBET rules). Please use those:

RewriteEngine On

#RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forum/ [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forum/$2 [L,QSA]

vBET
02-04-10, 22:32
The whole tool is not yet working as it should. You must enter the translations themselves with ever since it is not accepted

First please see previous link - you have wrong .htaccess file

About message language:
1. it can be set manually in bbcodes
2. vBET can add it automatically if user have set its default language
3. You can configure vBET to automatically detect message language (see in vBET settings - Google section).
So please just configure vBET to meet your expectations :) if you will have issues with that, please open new thread in Troubleshooting, because this one is about vBSEO integration not about any issue you have ;)

x00x
02-04-10, 22:36
Thanks for the help, now it goes:) How can I adjust the display here was created as the language of the post? That such a small flag will appear next to it?

vBET
03-04-10, 00:51
Thanks for the help, now it goes:) How can I adjust the display here was created as the language of the post? That such a small flag will appear next to it?

Go to Admin CP - > vBET -> Google and set Trust Google when.... You can configure how sure Google have to be about message language to add bbcode automatically by vBET :)

x00x
03-04-10, 10:25
Somehow it does not yet
What do I need in the bbcode to enter?

the current bb code in the tempaltes is:

<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">$vbphrase<!--vBET_SNTA-->[code]:</div>
<pre class="alt2" dir="ltr" style="
margin: 0px;
padding: $stylevar[cellpadding]px;
border: 1px inset;
width: $stylevar[codeblockwidth];
height: {$blockheight}px;
text-align: left;
overflow: auto">$code</pre>
</div>

vBET
03-04-10, 23:33
Somehow it does not yet
What do I need in the bbcode to enter?

the current bb code in the tempaltes is:

<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">$vbphrase<!--vBET_SNTA-->[code]:</div>
<pre class="alt2" dir="ltr" style="
margin: 0px;
padding: $stylevar[cellpadding]px;
border: 1px inset;
width: $stylevar[codeblockwidth];
height: {$blockheight}px;
text-align: left;
overflow: auto">$code</pre>
</div>

Sorry but I'm lost and I do not know which issue we are writing about. Please open new thread in troubleshooting section and describe it from the begging. I do not know which bbcode we are writing about right now, which template and how it is related to vBET...

trevis
19-04-10, 15:28
Ol&Amp;#225; Michal,

I&apos;m catching the configure&#231;&#227;the .htaccess, can you help me?

J&#225; I tried to put the rules before the LINE of the vbseo.php, j&#225; I tried to put the rules before ALL the RULES of THE vbseo.php, j&#225; I tried to put in the middle, ultimately, n&#227;o I&apos;m getting the expected result.

Can you give me an example of how to get the .htaccess to work the vBET with the vBSEO?

RewriteEngine On

###############################################################################
# vBET
# ====

# vBSEO
# ====

[]s,
Rafael Trevisan.

vBET
20-04-10, 02:13
Hello Michal, I&#39;m picking up the configuration. Htaccess can you help me? I&#39;ve tried to put the rules before the vbseo.php LINE, I tried to put the rules before vbseo.php ALL THE RULES, I tried to put in the middle, finally, I&#39;m not getting the expected result. Can you give me an example of how to get it. VBET the htaccess to work with vBSEO? [] S Rafael Trevisan.

It should look like below if your forum is not using subdirectory in URL. If it is you have to modify 2 first vBET rules. If you have troubles - please send your full forum URL and I will give you already modified rules :)

RewriteEngine On

# vBET
# ====

# vBSEO
# ====

Cuti Malaysia
04-12-10, 11:55
is it my forum language translate properly??
cutimalaysia.my. Can you also check the code that I put. Is it correct?

RewriteEngine On

#RewriteBase /

#RewriteRule (.*) http://www.yourdomain.com/forums/$1 [L,R=301]

kamilkurczak
06-12-10, 08:45
Yes, this code is correct, but as MichaƂ wrote in his previous post - please paste here a full url to your forum. Do you use subdirectory to forum site or not?

Cuti Malaysia
06-12-10, 18:10
this is our url portal : cutimalaysia.my/forum.php
no, Iwe put forum script to our root domain, cutimalaysia.my

kamilkurczak
07-12-10, 14:38
so, the .htaccess file is OK

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vBET translator 4.10.1