PDA

View Full Version : Already done Guest cache for all languages

meto
19-08-10, 02:07
Is it a bug or a feature - I disabled cache for 90% of languages but guest cache ommits that. In my mind there should be separate settings for db cache and guest cache.

kamilkurczak
19-08-10, 11:14
There are separate options. If you won't to cache a language for guest you should disable this flag. I will move this thread to Feature requests

vBET
21-08-10, 16:36
Is it a bug or a feature - I disabled cache for 90% of languages but guest cache ommits that. In my mind there should be separate settings for db cache and guest cache.

Please take some correction here. By disabling flag you will disable support of translation for that language. This option do not disables guest cache for language, but whole language support.

And you are right - guest cache do not supports disabling for specific language. Those options are only for database cache at this moment.

Your proposition to create separate settings for availability of Guest Cache for specific languages is accepted :)

meto
07-09-10, 21:34
Can You please release new version with those features? My vbet_guestcache has grown on few forums over 2GB (even with cleaning). I'd like to cache 2-3 languages which would take about 90% of that number.

To all users interested: Second me on this please!

brubros
15-09-10, 21:10
I agree. I just had to upgrade my virtual server because of file size issues and it was not inexpensive. So I just want to cast my vote for this feature.

I also wish to maintain my prior vote for having vBET fully support translation of outgoing new user greeting (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-feature-requests/849-translate-new-registered-user-greeting.html) and similar messages ;-)

vBET
16-09-10, 15:45
Hi :) Options for supported languages in Guest Cache will be definitevly included in next release.

New user greeting - depends on possibilities of plugging in there. So does some hooks will allow for that or not.

kamilkurczak
12-01-11, 16:02
Hello,

Done - will be included in the next relase :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vBET translator 4.10.1