PDA

View Full Version : Solved Warnings in Guest Cache

meto
12-08-10, 22:29
I've got warnings on my guest cache"

Warning: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for [path]/vbet_guestcache/pl/_showthread_php_t_295527.html in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_guestcache.php on line 53
To resolve it I've changed line 53:

if ((time() - filemtime($vbet_readGuestCacheFileName) <= $timeAllowed) && !vbet_verify_ip_ban()) {
to:

@$fileTime = filemtime($vbet_readGuestCacheFileName);
if ((time() - $fileTime <= $timeAllowed) && !vbet_verify_ip_ban()) {
Hope that helps.

PS.
Grate thing that Guest Cache is. Now there is no need of buying vB Optimize Pro :P I think I'll get another vBET for my second forum. Cheers.

kamilkurczak
13-08-10, 10:54
hmm. This option was tested and everything was ok. I will check it again and I will try your code.

I would like to reproduce this issue so - can you describe here what I should do to have this issue on my test forum? Can you explain it?

Thanks

meto
13-08-10, 11:46
Try PHP 5.3.3 with "error_reporting = E_ERROR | E_WARNING", that would be my guess. I also use LiteSpeed but i think it's irrelevant.

kamilkurczak
23-08-10, 14:51
I checked your code and I compared with vBET code. Your code is working: cache are written and readed. vBET code is working good of course.
I still cant reproduce this issue on our test forum. If you can - you can describe it better.
May be this is specific to your forum.

meto
25-08-10, 12:32
Warning: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for [path]/vbet_guestcache/pl/_showthread_php_t_295527.html in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_guestcache.php on line 53
It's a warning so it must be related to error_repporting settings and should not be PHP version specific (or let say 5.x).

If you want more feedback contact me via GG: 1701610.

kamilkurczak
25-08-10, 12:34
Thanks for that. :)

StarBuG
15-09-10, 10:57
Have the same problem

vBET
15-09-10, 15:43
Please just use solution proposed in first post :) This will be corrected in next release.

vBET
17-10-10, 10:07
Corrected and will be officially included in next release :)

meto
17-10-10, 13:41
When would that be? :>

vBET
17-10-10, 20:27
At this moment we do not have official release date. We are during recruitment process, so after that we will be able to recount our productivity, plan features for next release and so on :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vBET 4.10.1